Chapter 5

Mckayla packed everything she needed for her trip to Florida. She, Bella, Edward were already at the airport getting ready to go on the plane. Soon they were in the air and on their way to Florida. Makayla knew she would miss the pack but they had to stop controlling her as if she was a toy or an object.
~Time Skip~
Soon enough they were in Florida. Makayla grabbed her luggage and walked to see her mother and step father. Makayla ran to them. "Hi mom and Phil" Makayla said. Renee hugged her youngest daughter. "Oh my baby you have grown up so much" Renee said. Makayla blushed and then hugged Phil. Soon they went to their house. Makayla got settled in her room. She got out a pair of shorts and a bikini set.
Makayla outfit

After she finished putting it on she went outside and sat next to her mom

After she finished putting it on she went outside and sat next to her mom. "So Makayla any boys in your life" Renee asked. "No not yet" Makayla said. Renee knew everything about werewolves. Her ancestors were wolves. "Any mates" Renee whispered. Makayla looked at her mom and blushed. "Well a pack and a human girl" Makayla said sadly. "What's going on" Renee asked worried. "It's just that I get that they are protective of me but they are banning me from seeing Edward. Even though I think Edward is good for Bella" Makayla said. "Like you said they are protective and don't want you hurt so talk to them and see where that takes you" Renee said. Makayla nodded. Makayla wanted to go a little out. So with Renee and Phil permission she went to go get a tattoo and her hair dyed. She went to the tattoo shop and got her tattoo.
Makayla tattoo

Then she went to get her hair dyed

Then she went to get her hair dyed. She wasn't gonna dye it like a really bright colors. She was gonna dye her whole hair black. So she got her hair dyed and went back to her mom's house. Her mom and Bella gushed at how beautiful her hair was.
Makayla new hair

Makayla love the reaction of her mom and sister the only thing was how would the pack react

~Time Skip to Bella and Edward coming back to Forks~
After being gone Bella, Edward and Makayla came back to Washington. Makayla was with Edward and Bella. She was in Edward car.
Makayla outfit

Soon all three got out of the car

Soon all three got out of the car. Makayla saw Jacob and she looked down. Jacob saw the new Makayla and it made him fall in love with her even more. "Charlie said you left town" Jacob said looking at Makayla. Bella could feel the tension. "Yeah to visit our mom why" Makayla asked. "He is checking to see if your sister is still human" Edward said. "Look I'm here to warn you. If you kind ever come on our land again" Jacob said. "What" Bella said. "Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding" Edward said. "Listen to you did you lie to get them out of town too"Jacob said. "You should leave now" Edward said. "They have a right to know. They are what the red head wants" Jacob said. "Victoria" Bella said. "Alice vision." Bella said looking at Edward. "I was trying to protect you and your sister" Edward said. "By lying to us" Makayla said. "We can talk about this later but you what is your and the packs problem with my sister" Bella said. "That's not for you to know" Jacob said. Makayla decided to go with him. And Bella did as well. Makayla wrapped her arms around Jacob and Bella did the same with Makayla. They arrived at the pack house. "Are you sure this is okay I mean I am the vampire girl" Bella said. Paul, Embry, Jared and Quill ran outside. "Look whose back." Embry said. "What you Bella" Quill said. "Quill you two." Bella asked. "Yup finally made the pack" Quill said. "Yeah he thinks he is the best but he isn't" Embry said making everyone laugh. Quill just rolled his eyes. Leah came out and saw Makayla knew look and just like Paul, Embry, Jacob, Jared and Quill she fell more in love with Makayla. "Bella this is Leah Clearwater. Harry daughter" Makayla said. "Hey I'm really sorry about your father" Bella said. "If your here to cause problems feel free to leave" Leah said and walked away. "Fun isn't she" Jacob said. Makayla hit him in the back of the head. "Bella Makayla" Emily said with Sam behind her. "I was wondering when we would see your faces around here again" Emily said hugging both girls. "Yeah same here" Bella said. "Sam we good" Jacob asked. "We're good she wont be getting through our lines anytime soon" Sam said. The boys began to cheer. But just as Makayla, Jacob and Bella were about to leave. "No so fast Makayla we need to talk" Sam said. Makayla stopped dead in her tracks and Bella looked concerned. "I'll be fine go ahead" Makayla said. Bella nodded and left with Jacob to talk. Makayla looked a the pack with no expression on her face. "You want to talk. Let's talk then" Makayla said. They went inside. "Look you know we love you and want you safe that's why we wanted you to stay away from Edward."Sam said. "I get that. But I mean Bella is weary with all of you as my mate she wants me to at least feel comfortable around Edward. I don't have a problem with the Cullen family" Makayla said. "We know and we're sorry for everything" Paul said. Makayla smiled at them all. "It's okay just next time this happens talk to me about this first" Makayla said. The pack smile knowing that their relationship with Makayla was okay. "So you dyed your hair and got a tattoo" Emily said. Makayla rolled her eyes playfully. The rest of the day the pack talked and laughed and enjoy led their company with Makayla. But would it last long?