Chapter 9

~ few weeks later~
Makayla was in her besroom. Bella and Edward were married. As much as she wanted to go she couldn't. She needed time. Then she thought about going back. She talked to he friends and said it was probably a good idea to go back. She was gone for a while and maybe it would help her. Makayla agreed and packed her stuff and left and texted her friends saying goodbye because she was heading back. But before she left. Klaus and Hayley had asked her to take Hope with her. Makayla agreed. Hope was sitting in her car seat watching the trees go by. This was going to be a long trip.
~a few days later~
Makayla outfit

 ~a few days later~ Makayla outfit

'Welcome to Forks' the sign to forks said

'Welcome to Forks' the sign to forks said. Makayla was finally home. She looked and saw Hope was asleep. She smiled. She then drove on to the oath where the Cullen's house was. But because she was a hybrid no one could recognize her scent. Makayla stopped the car and got out getting Hope and walked to the Cullen house. She knocked on the door. Alice opened the door and gasped. "Makayla" Alice said. Makayla smiled and walked inside the house. She saw The Cullen's and Jacob, Leah and Seth there as well. Everyone saw Makayla and their eyes widened. "Kayla"Bella said. "Hello sister" Makayla said smirking. (Anyone recognize this). "Your back" Edward said. Makayla nodded. "Whose this" Rosalie asked looking at baby Hope who was awake clinging to her aunt. Makayla smiled at Hope. "This is my niece Hope" Makayla said. The Cullen's nodded. "What's going on" Makayla asked. Bella stood up with the help of Rosalie and Makayla saw her sister was pregnant. "Oh my god" Makayla said as her eyes widened. "Surprise" Bella said. Makayla couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her sister was pregnant and it's was possibly killing her. She sighed. "Kayla I want this baby besides I could be giving birth one of these days" Bella said. Makayla nodded. But when Bella went to stand up her back broke and she fell backwards. "Bella" Makayla said. Makayla put Hope in a bed because she had fallen asleep. She ran downstairs and went to help. Bella had given birth to a baby girl. "Renesmee" Edward said. Then Bella heart ceased. Edward then gave Renesmee to Makayla. Makayla had washed Renesmee and put her into blanket and held her. Makayla was crying because her sister was dead. Renesmee looked at her aunt and smiled. Makayla smiled at her. "Hi there I'm your auntie Kayla" Makayla said. Renesmee smiled. She then felt a presence behind her she looked to see Jacob. "You are not going to kill her or take my niece away from me" Makayla said. "I'm not going to kill her. The other pack members agreed to leave her alone" Jacob said. Jacob had carried Hope. Makayla smiled at him. "I am so sorry for what happened" Jacob said. "Bella kissed me and did it let me pull away then she realized what she did but before anything you left" Jacob said. Makayla nodded and hugged him. "Let's just wait for my sister to wake up." Makayla said. Jacob nodded. Makayla hoped that her sister would wake up.