Chapter 2

Makayla woke up the next morning and put on her shirt and leggings.
Makayla outfit

She then put her shoes on and went out side to see the clouds starting to form

She then put her shoes on and went out side to see the clouds starting to form. She couldn't go and fix it. She decided to leave it in the garage and spend the rest of the day watching movies. As she was watching movies she saw Bella come into the house all wet. "Bella what happened" Makayla asked. "Jacob said he didn't want to hang out anymore" Bella said sadly. Makayla felt bad for her sister. "Tell you what change into comfortabke clothes and come downstairs I got pizza ordered and should be here any minute now and got snacks. Not a question go now" Makayla said. Bella ran up the stairs and changed into comfortable clothes. Then came down stairs. She looked at her sister clothing." really" Bella said." what. You know my obsession with the Slytherin prince" Makayla said making Bella roll her eyes. The girls sat in the living room watching movies and eating pizza.
~The next morning~
Bella woke up and decided she was going to Jakes house one last time. She left a note on the table and the address for Makayla when Makayla woke up. She left and drove to Jakes house. Makayla woke up and saw Bella gone and a note. Makayla had a bad feeling in her stomach and ran up the stairs to her room and change her clothing.
Makayla outfit

After she finished getting changed she got her keys and drove to Jacobs house

After she finished getting changed she got her keys and drove to Jacobs house. Bella made it to the Black household and knocked on the door. Billy answered the door. "Bella" Billy said. "I need to see him" Bella said. "He's not in" Billy said. Bella looked at him before entering the house. "I'm sorry I need to see him." Bella said. Before Billy closed the door a black Jeep pulled up and he saw a young girl with black hair come out of the car. He immediately recognized the girl. Makayla saw Billy and smiled. "Hey Billy" Makayla said and hugged the man. "Makayla look at you. You have grown so much" Billy said. Makayla smiled." so the werewolf curse of your I assume is broken" Billy asked. Makayla nodded. She looked to see Bella and a group of guys in a stand off." I'm sorry about her" Makayla said as she ran off the stop Bella from what she was gonna do. But she was too late. Bella had slapped one of them. Makayla saw he was gonna shift. Makayla grabbed Bella and put Bella behind her. Makayla eyes changed color.

Makayla and the group of boys made eyes contact

Makayla and the group of boys made eyes contact. The boys saw their whole future with Makayla. Makayla snapped out of thought when she heard Bella run. And saw the same boy shift. Makayla backed away before running with Bella. Jacob came out and ran to stop but before he did he saw Makayla and he saw his whole future with Makayla. He snapped out of thought and ran to fight with one of the boys. Jake shifted into a wolf and protected both the Swan girls. He and one of the boys fought and went into the woods. "Hey take Bella and Makayla back to Emily's place" the oldest said. Two of them took Bella and Makayla to Emilys house. Makayla followed behind Bella truck as they made it to a comfty house. The two boys made wolf noises. Makayla got out of her car and walked to Bella. Bella got out of her car and walked to the house. "Oh hey about Emily Sam's fiancee don't stare it bugs Sam" one of the boys said. Makayla nodded and walked in with Bella. Both girl walked inside and saw a women with scars on her face putting muffins on a table. "Who are they" the women asked. The women looked at Makayla and saw how beautiful she was. The two boys noticed that Emily imprinted on Makayla even though Emily wasnt a wolf. "Bella Swan and her sister Makayla" One of the boys said. "Oh so your the vampire girl" Emily said to Bella. "So your the wolf girl" Bella said. Emily chuckled. "Guess so well I'm engaged to one" Emily said and put the muffins on the table. "Save some for your brothers and ladies first. Muffin" Emily asked the two girls. Bella and Makayla nodded and took a muffin each. They talked more until the one of the boys who was the oldest came in with Jake and another boy. One of the boys sat down and grabbed a muffin and apologized to Bella. Jake came in and saw Makayla. "Makayla Swan it's been 3 years loca" Jacob said. Makayla smiled and hugged Jacob. "Nice to see you too Jake" Makayla said. "So Kayla this is Sam, Emily, Jared, Paul, and Embry" Jacob said. Makayla smiled at all of them. "So I'm guessing Makayla knows about the Cullen" Sam asked. Bella nodded. "Kayla is a werewolf." Bella said. The wolf pack and Emily grew confused. "So she is a shifter" Emily asked. "No I'm a different wolf. I shift on a full moon but I can shift whenever I want too" Makayla said. "Kayla bones break as she shifts" Bella said. Makayla nodded. "So dragging more people into your problems great" Paul said sarcastically. "Watch it pup" Makayla sneered. Paul looked and his imprint but realized that she wasnt only his she was the packs and Emily's imprint as well. "Or what" Paul asked flirtly. Makayla put her hand on the table and watched as it transformed into a wolf paw. Her eyes changing color."Keep talking and we will find out" Makayla smirked. Paul shut up immediately and grew scared making Makayla back away from him and stand in front of Bella. "So later tonight come to my house Kayla my dad and the tribe are gonna wanna talk to you" Jacob said. Makayla nodded and she and Bella walked out the house and into their cars to go home.
~Time Skip~
Makayla got her keys and walked to her car and drove to Billy's house. She walked inside to see the pack, Emily, and the elders. "Makayla come in and sit down" Billy said. Makayla walked inside and sat down. "So Makayla you know that we are shifters so the tribe needs to see what you are" Billy said. Makayla decided to do the same thing she did earlier at Sam and Emily's house. She stuck her hand out and let people watch as her hand transformed and her eyes glow.

"Your one of the children of the moon" Old quill said. Makayla nodded. "So you know werwolfs have this things called imprinting" Billy said. "If this is about when your pack of shifters and Emily imprinted on me then I know" Makayla said. The tribe grew impressed. "So what do you think about it" Jared asked. "I mean I don't mind it at all" Makayla said smiling at the pack. "So then you know you are the imprint of the pack" Harry said. Makayla nodded. They talked more and Makayla was now accepted into the tribe and apart of the pack. She got in her car and drove home and went to bed.