H I S T O R Y

~Time Skip: 2 Weeks Later~

Blaise Zabini

So it's been 2 weeks... And our whole friend group is in literal pieces...

So, Draco and Cara are practically dating... I hate it not gonna lie... I wish he was still with Raven, but they have their reasons. I am still not sure what happened that night after we left the two of them in the room, as they haven't told anyone... I feel bad for Raven really. I mean, she has to watch Draco move on from her, with another girl, whilst they are still engaged... And there is no way that Lucius is going to change the engagement again. She has to go through the pain of seeing Draco and Cara hold hands Watch them kiss in the corridors and sneak off together. Watch him always open the door for her. Watch him always be over-protective of Cara whenever another boy talks to her. Watch him put his arm around her waist, whenever he felt like it. Watch him act like he was never with her. And she has to go through that pain everyday, of every week. 

I feel for her, I really do.

Finn has basically ditched us all to go and hang out with Luna. He is always with her, and he seems happy, so we all leave him to it. Sometimes he will even sit at the Ravenclaw table with her and her friends. He is so in love with Luna. We can all see it on his face.

Eva and I are going great. It's like we never broke up in the first place. It's like I have been given the chance to fall in love with her all over again. She is an amazing girl, and I want nothing more in the world than to call her mine. And I am so glad that I can. She is mine, and only mine. I guess that what hanging out with Draco Malfoy does...

I am suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the dorm room door slam shut. I divert my gaze from my charms textbook, to see the blonde haired boy walk over to his bed and sit down. His knee was bouncing up and down, so I knew something was on his mind. I pull the corner of the page down and close the book, so I could resume it later.

"What's up man?" I say, breaking the slightly awkward silence.

"Huh? Oh uh... I just wanted to talk about something that's all." He says, his voice slightly stuttering so I knew he was on about something serious.

"Sure man, what's up?" I reply back, taking the same sitting position on my bed, but my knee staying still.

"It's about Cara..." I look at him confused, "... And Raven..."

Ah shit.

Something must of  happened.

"Okay, so what has happened?" I ask, my curiosity rising.

"Well it's more of what is going to happen. Raven is going to find out soon enough, and I don't know how to react when she does-"

"Woah, mate what is Raven going to find out about?" 

"Cara and I have met before..." 

I widen my eyes at his words.

"When?"

"Fourth year... The tri-wizard tournament... She is the girl from Ilvermorny that I took with me to the Yule Ball..."