17 ♡ Confession

Start from the beginning

I closed my eyes and focused on breathing.

Inhale, exhale.

Tears started to fill up behind my eyelids, and my lips started to quiver. I jerked down to the floor as I wept inaudibly, whilst holding onto my knees. I rocked back and forth letting the tears stream down my cheeks as I could feel my heart thumping against my thighs. I tried making as little noise as I could, but you know when you just want to cry so hard it feels like you're retching in pain? Yeah, that was me at this moment.

I still have a few weeks left to stay here, but at this moment in time I wouldn't mind getting on a plane back home.
I started to feel sick. Couldn't I just erase everything that had happened?

Okay, maybe just the Miranda part.

My instinct was to call Asma.

I rummaged through my purse to find my phone, and with only two rings she picked up.

"Laura?"

"Asma, I-uh..." I cleared my throat "I'm coming home."

"...What? Why?"

I sighed "It's nothing, I just -"

"Are you...crying? Laura! What happened?!"

"I'm not crying" I lied "I love it here with the boys. Really, I do. But I think I'm home sick. I miss my parents so much and you guys too."

She sighed, I was bad at lying. I just continued anyway.

"They only needed me for their music video and we've done that. Sure I've danced with them but they don't really need me for the remaining few weeks. I'm sure they'll understand."

"What the hell Laura, you've been given this amazing opportunity and you're just going to turn away from it? You really expect me to believe that you'd ditch BTS a few weeks earlier to return to shitty London? You're holding back on something, I know you are."

She does know me too well.

I gulped "Okay..." I blurted it all out, the confession, the kisses, Miranda and everything.
"...It's just been really confusing lately. I've wound up in some crazy maze with Jimin and I don't like it."

"Laura, this is B T S. You're living with the boys we've been in love with the past few years. I actually want to strangle you right now. This is an ARMY's dream. You're not usually one to just give up. You're overthinking things too much. Who even is this Miranda chick anyway? I'm sure she's not a threat. Anyway you can't leave now."

"But-"

"No, Laura. You don't understand. You actually can't leave."

"Give me one good reason why not."

A silent moment passed, as I waited patiently for her to answer.

"...Rianna and I are kinda here...in Seoul."

"...WHAT?!"

"Well you see Jungkook and Taehyung-"

I stopped listening to her explanation as things started to click in my mind.

~Flashbacks

"I have that shirt that noona is wearing!" Jungkook said excitedly.
"That's Rianna, she likes your style a lot Jungkook" I said, thinking devilishly about how her bias is Jungkook.
He looked up at me with his mouth a little open then quickly looked back at the photo and tilted his head while smiling. Wait...is he examining her?
Taehyung pulled the phone back. This other noona is really pretty, she looks like a little kawaii kitten purr purr purrrrrr" He said, stroking the screen.
I giggled. "That's Asma, she's as 4D as you Tae."
Him and Jungkook admired the photo a little while longer.
.
"OH MY GOSH! My chingues are going to come visit here in a few weeks!"
"Those girls we spoke to earlier?" Jimin questioned.
"Yeah! Apparently Taehyung and Jungkook convinced them to fly over. We were all planning to come next year but they somehow booked tickets for the last week of summer."
.
"You see Jungkook and I had to arrange some things and -"
Jungkook elbowed him, making him stop halfway through his sentence.
.
I assumed that Jungkook and Taehyung were happily eating food but now they were no-where to be seen. Seriously, where do those two keep disappearing to nowadays?
.
I still didn't see Jungkook or Taehyung anywhere. I haven't seen those two for most of the after party, where the heck could they be?