Morning

~Jisung~

I stretched, bumping Jeongin with my foot. The day had ended and we were supposed to be asleep but I couldn't seem to calm down. Jeongin was laying at the end of my bed scrolling through social media and talking to me about how Hyunjin was annoying. I wasn't really listening though.

He pushed my foot away from him and shuffled on the bed until he was beside me, a derpy smile plastered on his face, "You got paired with Felix, are you excited?" He asked.

I just stared for a second, trying to think of how to reply, "Y-yeah I think it'll be fun. I'm just worried that I'll make it awkward." I shrugged, "But either way I just want him to be comfortable."

Jeongin tilted his head at me, "You really like him don't you?" 

I squinted, "I honestly don't know for sure, but I feel different about him than I do about anyone else, when he's around I feel warm inside and the only time I can truly sleep is when I'm in his arms." I explained, feeling myself start to blush. Saying this to another human being felt pretty embarrassing.

He nodded at me, "Yeahh that's what I would call a crush." He said blankly, "I felt that way with Chan for a bit."

I smiled at him, "Wait- Chan?!"

He let out a small laugh and hit me, "If you tell anyone I'll kill you."

"Only if you don't tell anyone that I have a thing for Felix." I said back, putting the younger in a headlock. He squirmed and eventually I let him go, ruffling his hair playfully.

The door to our room opened slowly and Seungmin popped his head in, grinning stupidly, "Heyyyy, I know y'all are having a bonding moment but your chattering is upsetting Minho so if you guys could... you know, shut up that would be amazing." He said grumpily, "Thank you." He finished, not waiting for our response before shutting our door again.

Jeongin burst out laughing. .hen Seungmin was upset it was both intimidating and hilarious at the same time. Jeongin got off my bed and climbed the ladder to the top bunk, plopping down on his bed.

"You heard Seungmin." He said, looking down at me while beaming, "We don't wanna upset our precious bandmates by having fun." He said sarcastically.

I threw my pillow at him, "Shush child." I groaned, pretending to be tired.

The pillow hit Jeongin in the face and he yelped, "Fine, goodnight Jisungie, sleep well." He said, there was still energy in his voice.

 I sighed putting my blanket over myself and trying to get comfortable. I looked at my phone for a second, deciding to watch clips from some of our old concerts, and slowly feeling myself drift into a peaceful and easy sleep.

~Felix~

I woke up to Changbin shaking me, and I groaned at him, rolling over and trying to ignore him. He grumbled and layed on top of me, "Lixiee get uppp."

I tried to push him off of me but I was immobile. Chan climbed tiredly down from the top bunk and joined us grumbling on my bed, laying on top of Changbin and thoroughly crushing me.

"You didn't wake up early enough to make breakfast so now Seungmin's making experimental omelets." Changbin whined. There was a burnt smell coming from outside our door.

Our door opened and Jeongin walked in, staring at us judgmentally, "Seungmin made breakfast so y'all should probably eat it before it gets cold." He said, "Also cut Felix some slack he's paired with Jisung so he's gonna need some energy."

Chan groaned, "But he's such a comfy mattress."

Jeongin walked over and grabbed Chan and pulled him off of me, "You're such a big baby." He teased.

Changbin rolled off of me and stood up, offering me his hand. I grabbed it and pulled myself up, then automatically latching onto him.

"To the kitchen we go!!!" I exclaimed, pointing my finger and pushing Changbin out of our room.

We were the last ones there, and by the expressions on Jisung, Hyunjin, and Minho's faces, the food wasn't good.

Seungmin smiled brightly and stood up, clapping, "Guys I made an omelet!!!" He said excitedly, handing us each plate with a dark brown blob on it. The blob had spots of color in it which I could only guess was what used to be vegetables.

I smiled, patting his back with my free hand. "It looks great man!" I said encouragingly, scowling at Hyunjin who aggressively shook his head at me, "I bet it tastes great." I added, grabbing the fork and trying my best to get a decent-sized bite. I managed to get some to stay on my fork and I put it in my mouth. As soon as it hit my tongue my body immediately wanted to spit it out but I stood my ground and started to chew.

It had wayyyy too much salt, and he had added a seasoning that didn't compliment the egg well, there was also a slight taste of orange in it. I almost gagged as I went to swallow it but didn't. I set the plate down and tried to make a face of encouragement.

"Wow Seungmin that tasted great!" I lied, my heart sinking as he looked at me. He looked so proud.

He tilted his head at me, "You really think so?"

I hesitantly nodded, "Yeah, next time I'll help you though."

Seungmin looked really happy, "We could do a VLIVE where we cook omelets together!!" He clapped.

I laughed back, nodding. I watched as Changbin and Minho slipped discreetly behind the counter and threw their food out and Hyunjin shoveled all of it in his mouth at once, powering through the gagging and then downing two glasses of orange juice. Seungmin wasn't the best cook.

Chan, who had managed to eat the omelet without any problems snapped his fingers, getting all of our attention, "JYP wants us to get ready quickly, he has a set for the show and he wants us to get filming in three hours. The ride there is an hour-long." He said, looking at his phone.

"Why does he keep telling us things last minute?" Hyunjin whined, "I can't get ready even with four hours."

I laughed and nudged him, "Same here, just try ok? You can try and do your makeup in the car."

Hyunjin still looked displeased but nodded, standing up and heading towards the shower.

I followed him, only two hours to get ready wasn't much and I definitely needed a shower.