A/N

This is the end snssj. Can't believe I finished it knowing that I take a long time finishing books lmao.

Thank you all for reading this book. I appreciate it so much. I love you all, thank you again.

I felt like I did partially good on this, it's definitely my style to write. I just need more research on greek mythology and learn how to write in the concept of the time periods it was set.

I loved reading everyone's comments, it brighten my days and nights. Thank you all for voting and commenting, it means a lot.

Why does my A/N's always seem like they're everywhere? I'm sorry y'all lmao.

Anyways, I'm saying this again. Thank you all so much for reading this. I love y'all. If you wanna stick around, I have a lot of other books up (that are...eh) and a new Taegguk ff called "Seductive".

Now on to the facts:

Tae's dad was originally going to be in the story but I crossed that out because if I put him in there, I would have no idea what I would do with him since I didn't really have plans for that.

this was supposed to be a short short story, like 15 chapters but the chapters was short and I planned a couple more stuff and it turned into 23 chapters.

writing short chapters and this concept made me realize the type of writing I'm kind of good at. For one, writing the short chapters calmed me. I didn't stress about writing long chapters and what events to add into it. For two, my writing improved 1% because of this.

And that's all!

I hope everyone had a good day/night/morning/ afternoon. Thank you for reading and for 4k reads. I'm glad all of you enjoyed it and stuck around ♡

━ kyky