"Ha Zoya Beta. Tumhaare Abba ne Bilkul Sahi Faisla Kiya Hai. Mustafa is really a good guy, he will keep you happy for the rest of your life." (Yes, Zoya.) (Your father has made absolutely right decision.) Ammi tried convincing me.

"You all can't force me for this marriage." I yelled at them in agony as I stand up. My face started getting wet. I didn't knew I was crying. Tears were flowing down my eyes.

"You better prepare yourself mentally, Zoya. Because you don't have a choice, you will definitely marry him." That was the last thing Abba said, before stomping towards his room with Ammi on his heels.

***

Staring at the ceiling of my room, thinking hard for the way to save myself from this marriage. The only solution which keeps retuning to my mind was......running away with Ayaan.

I know how reckless that alone thought is. I don't my happiness by my family suffering. I don't want people to raise questions on my parents upbringing.

But what should I do?

I tried denying for this marriage in front of parents, but that didn't turn up well.

Tears of frustration starting running down my eyes. Out of the corner of my eyes blade captures my eyes that was on the table beside my bed. Unconsciously, I picked it up.

Yeh Zindagi Ka Kya Karu Jisme Woh Mera Na Ho Paye. Isse Accha Hai Ki Khatam Hi Na Kardu Khud Ko. (What should I do with this life in which it cannot be mine? It is better not to kill myself.)

Closing my eyes and sobbing I placed the blade on my wrist ready to end this misery. The cold blade touched my warm skin, making a shiver ran through my body.

"ZOI!" Farah Appi screamed horrified, running towards me and snatching the blade from my hand and throwing it aross the room. But before I could look at her, she slapped me hard. My lips wobbles as I sobbed loudly.

"Dimaag Kharab Ho Gaya Hai Kya?" (Have you lost your mind?)

"Aesa Karne Ka Tum Soch Bhi Kaese Sakte Ho?"(How can you even think of doing this?) She asked in disbelief.

"Toh Kya Karte Mai?" (Then what would I do?) I asked looking at her through my teary eyes.

"You guys are forcing me to get married, even though I don't want to marry." I said pulling my hair in frustration.

"What is it, Zoya?" She asked seriously, sitting in front of me in my bed and taking a hold of my face in both of her hands.

"What?" I looked away.

"I know that you are hiding something."

"Your once sparkling eyes are now dull and full of pain. Please tell me the real reason for this tears and the pain that your eyes hold. The reason behind taking your life." She pleaded, wiping my tears.

"I love someone else." I blurted out looking at my hands.

"Who?" She asked after a long silence.

"Ayaan Khan." I bit my lips as I look at her waiting for her reaction.

Her eyes almost bulge out of her face, as realization dawn her.

"That good-looking singer?" She asked, nervously laughing.

I nod.

"Well, then it's okay. There are many girls like you who loves him for his singing and looks. It's not like he loves you too." She exclaims.

"He do." I said lowly, making her fair skin turn pale.

"Since when?" She asked clearing her throat.

"Three years."

That was enough to make her stand up and she paces back and forth.

Just then my mobile starts ringing, she picks up and says, "It's Ayesha" and she throws it to me.

"It's Ayaan." The moment I said that, she snaches my mobile away and accept the call and kept it on speaker.

"Assalamualaikum." His deep voice said, making me say, "Walekum Assalam."

"How are you Zoya?" He asked but before I could say, Farah Appi beat me to it.

"Woh Toh Acchi Hai. Aap Batae Mr Ayaan Khan Aap Kaese Hai?" (She is so good. You tell me, Ayan Khan, how are you?)

A long silence followed after that.

"This is Farah, Zoya's elder sister." She said slightly angry.

"A-Assalamualaikum.. Farah Aapa" He stutterers nervously, probably rubbing his neck.

"How are you?" He asked a bit awkwardly.

"Damn angry." She retorted.

"But I would be happy if you stop contacting her. Whatever that was going on between both of you needs to be stop. Unless you both want me to drag adults in it." She states through her clenched teeth, while eyeing me.

With that she cut the call and throw it across the room, breaking it into pieces.

"Appi........"

Her furious dark squinted eyes met mine, making my mouth shut.

"Agar Tumne Usse Milne Aur Baat Karne Ki Koshis Ki Toh Mujhse Bura Koi Nahi Hoga." (If you try to meet him and talk to him then no one will be worse than me.) She hissed, making my chest tighten.

Not contacting Ayaan, was like not breathing. I needed him, just I need air to live.

"Being a parent of a daughter brings many responsibilities. The society is always looking opportunities to point fingers towards the parents for their up bringings." She walks towards the door and says with her back to me.

"If because of you, Ammi, Abba faces any humiliation. I will make sure I will throw you out of this house as well as our life." With that she stormed out of room.

At that moment, I felt dead from inside. Tears of agony, pain and defeat ran through my cheeks.

***

Assalamualaikum Everyone!!!!

I know guy's, this chapter was boring. But I promise the next chapter will be anything but boring.

Do you guys want to know how Zoya & Ayaan met for the very first time? If yes, drop a ❤️ emoji in comment section.

Sorry for not updating earlier.

Let set a goal for this chapter, guys as a start, 7 votes and 3 comments. And I am serious this time, I am gonna update only after I achieve this goal. And I had already written the next three chapters. So the moment I see that I achieved this goal, I will update the very next chapter.

And besides Ramadan is going to start from the next month, so I was thinking of completing this story before it. If I am unable to complete then I will probably stop writing and updating it, until Ramadan comes to an end.

So do please guys do vote & comment. Help me achieve the goal guys 🥺.

7.03.2021.