"Mhm okay naruto-kun I believe you!" The girl smiled.

The two made it to their history class in time while sasuke snuck in.

After school

Naruto's pov

I waited at the entrance gate for sasuke to walk with me. Maybe I could show him his present since I couldn't give it to him on his birthday. You see sasuke may be a jerk sometimes...but he is a sucker for violin. I bought him a beautiful black violin, I hope he likes it.

Eight minutes later

...whats taking him so long?

Ima just text him to meet me at my house.

After that I started my way home from school.

Before school ended

Hinata's pov

In clubs, I entered the swim club since I do love swinging. All my other interest, I could do on my spare time. Swimming clears my mind....almost.

I am not a pervert or anything....its just....well...

I won't be able to survive in the girls change room.

I took a deep breath before I walked into the change room to get changed and go. I kept my head down as I made my way to my locker. I think im okay...

...NO IM NOT OKAY!

There stood in front of me was ino and Sakura. They were in towels...n-nothing e-else!

"Hm? Hinata...are you okay?" Ino asked me....oh my goodness I'm probably so red!!!

Why are they getting closer!?

"Hinata you should stay home tomorrow, you look very sick."

And there she was...Sakura...p-putting her hand on my forehead. Her getting any closer is going to be the end of me...

"Hina-"

"I-im so sorry girls! I-i-im going to change in the bathroom now!" I said as I ran away.

W-whats wrong with me!!!!

Time skip

3rd pov

Naruto sat in his room after an hour of arriving. Sasuke was nowhere to be found. Naruto sat there with the wrapped gift in his hands, pouting over it. Suddenly he heard his phone ring. The blond smiled as he picked it up as fast as he could.

Phone

Sasuke: Hey Naruto.

Naruto: Oi whats taking you so long?

Sasuke: I'm so sorry...but I won't be able to make it...

Naruto: What!? Why!

Sasuke: I promised Sakura I would make it up to her and decided to get it over and done with today.

Naruto: oh....I see

Sasuke: are you mad at me for ditching?

No....I wasn't okay with this......

Naruto: yeah whatever dude! You go and have dinner with your girlfriend!

Sasuke: okay and I'll try and come over after.

Naruto: nah my fathers won't allow late visits on a school night...

Sasuke: oh...okay...well cya later dude

Naruto: yeah cya bro...

*hangs up*

Why do I feel like I was just dumped!? Ugh whatever I'll just have to hang out with the love of my life....Ramen.

I got up and went to prepare some ramen. After that I played around with my violin that was white with a bit of a black design. Sasuke taught me a few songs but...ill never be as good as him.

Hmm let's see...how does it go again...

I fiddled around with the song for awhile...I enjoy music but I wouldn't mind hearing sasuke play again...but he has no time for any of it as his life gets busier...

I wish I could see it again...

_________________________________________

Sasuke's violin (naruto's gift)

Naruto's violin

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!

Bye luvs (◠‿・)—☆