Of course, Pariston had to be the one to interrupt.

Ai, on my signal, you need to get me out of here and put me right back into Aizawa's apartment. Okay?

Ai!

Shooting a sharp look over at Pariston, you walked off to the side, ignoring how everybody tensed. Instead, you flung yourself on a slab of concrete so you could sit down, leaning back against the grimy wall. You were in what appeared to be a dilapidated and abandoned building, probably in a shadier part of town and far away from wherever All Might and the masked villain were.

Seeing how everybody was still tense, you raised your hands up placatingly, rolling your eyes. "Come on, do you think I'm stupid enough to try and take all of you on at once? Just chill — I'm not going anywhere right now, and I have a fuck ton of questions for you all."

While you couldn't see his entire face thanks to the decapitated hand, you were certain Shigaraki was absolutely livid with your flippant attitude. "Listen, you sufferable brat — I will make sure there is nothing left of you."

"Wow. I'm so scared. Practically trembling in my boots."

The black-haired man with the scars and staples snorted. "She's interesting, I can say that much. A spitfire."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were even relevant. Who are you again?"

Patchwork guy grinned in amusement. "Dabi. And you're the infamous [Y/n]."

"Yeah, whatever." Turning your gaze back onto Pariston, you put up a confident façade, a displeased scowl prevalent on your face. "So you gonna explain whatever clusterfuck this is and why exactly you're trying to fuck everything up?"

For a moment, everybody was silent before Pariston turned back to the League. "I'll handle this. I've already imbued your remaining nomu with nen."

Shigaraki did not like being bossed around if his bristling form was anything to judge by. However, after a moment, he pivoted on his heel and started walking away, only to pause and look back over his shoulder one more time to address Pariston. His eyes, though, beady and hateful, were fixated on you. "When you're done, don't kill her. That's my right."

Much to his irritation, you mimicked him silently, hand gestures and all.

WhEn YoU'rE dOnE, dOn'T kIlL hEr. ThAt'S mY rIgHt. Fucking loser.

With that said, he stormed off, the other League members slowly meandering away as well. Himiko and Dabi were the last to go, with the former pouting and promising you that she'd be back later.

You should have felt at ease with only Pariston in the room now, but honestly, it just made things worse. Your anxiety went up tenfold, and you tried not to let it show as Pariston drew closer before stopping about six feet away from you. Impatient when he didn't speak, you broke the silence first.

"Okay, literally what the FUCK. What the hell is your damage? Were you dropped on your head so much as a baby that you now think wearing hideous suits and leaving a path of chaos everywhere you go is good? And why me?!"

Pariston chuckled, an easy smile stationary on his face. God, you wanted to punch that smile off his face.

"I was bored."

"I — excuse me, what?"

Pariston chuckled again as you floundered for a somewhat valid response, your eyebrows scrunched together when you realized he wasn't lying. "So you're telling me you fucked with my nen training because you somehow knew we would wind up in another world where you could just rampant like a toddler in a candy store? There's no way even you could have predicted this shit!" Angry and feeling belittled, you shot to your feet, still keeping the distance between you two. "Is this a game to you? Do I look like a fucking joke?!"