Finding the boat.

Start from the beginning

"It looks like it. How are we gonna get in there without being seen?" Louis asked.

"We might need a hellva distraction to get in." Violet Says.

"But where do you think they'll keep the prisoners?" I asked.

"If I recall, Kenny was talking to us about old boats from like the seventeen hundreds. He mentioned that there's a part of the boat that are called brig's." Louis Says.

"Wait, why was he talking about boats?" I asked.

"He was drunk that night, I think." Louis replies. I nodded in response as that does sound like something Kenny would do.

"And where are they on the boat?" I asked.

"I don't know. Should've asked Abel about that." Violet Says. I then looked back into the binoculars and I saw someone walking on the boat. I zoomed in on the figure and it's Marlon! Being taken into another room by a raider.

"I saw Marlon!" I Said.

"Is he okay? What were they doing to him?" Louis asked.

"I couldn't get a good enough look on him. Whatever Lily is doing to him, let's hope he will have enough strength to move." I Said. I then looked at the pier again and the path. "There's plenty of cover on the pier but the path leading to it is too open. We'll be shot before we even reach two feet."

"WALKERS!!" One raider shout from the boat and shot them with bows and arrows. That just gave me an idea.

"I think I've just found our distraction." I Said.

"Okay but how will we get walkers to go towards the boat? I don't know about you but I've never herded undead moving corpses before and I don't plan doing that." Louis Says.

"It's not as hard as you think." I Said. They both looked at me like was insane. "I'll explain later. Let me know when you see something else." They nodded and I went to see what A.J found.

"Clem, there's a little boat with some crates and stuff on it. Looks like some of the things we saw at the train station." A.J Says. He hands me the binoculars and I look through them. I see the small raft with the crates on it along with furniture. Definitely ones at the train station.

"We could do two things with them. One: ride them down river and use them for ourselves. It could be put to good use in Alexandria." I Said.

"And number two is we could use it to distract them by burning them with those torches by the pier. Right?" A.J asked.

"Yeah, exactly A.J." I Said as A.J smiles. Y/N and the others then came up behind us.

"I think that's about everything we can use to get onto the boat. Let's get to somewhere safe and talk through the plan." Y/N says. We all follow him away from the boat as I looked back at the boat. Don't worry, Marlon, Aasim and Omar. We're coming for you.

Y/N's POV. Moments later.

We get away from the boat, far enough to talk about what we should do to get in there and rescue our friends.

"So, what's the plan?" Louis asked.

"Well, there's guards all along the top of the boat. We can just go in there head on and fight them. We just need a distraction long enough for us to get on it." I Said.

"We could burn their supplies and push them down river." A.J suggested.

"That could work but I don't think it'll be enough to get all of them." Clem Says.

"And someone should ride that raft of supplies down river instead. It'll be a great hall for Alexandria. They take from us, we take from them." Violet Says.