"I don't know, I mean she looks so peaceful and relaxed" I heard another voice

"Just wake her up, Piece of shit" A harsh voice spoke

I sighed quietly, Can they just shut up.

"No need, I'm already awake" I spoke with my eyes slowly opening. I turned to see their wide eyes staring at me before Leonard cleared his throat.

"Antonio said you need to be down by 8pm for dinner and he also said to wear something... a little fancy yet simple, If that's even a thing" He says.

I nodded my head in response.

It felt like he wanted to say more but restrained himself by turning behind and walking out. I raised my eyebrows when I saw Vito hadn't moved from where he was standing.

"Is there something you need?" I ask him. He had a nervous look on his face.

"Sarafina," He says softly while gulping.

"Look, I know you're mad and what we did wasn't the best decision. Trust me, I regret it in fact we all do, but you have to understand we didn't have a choice. All we wanted to do was protect you," He stopped and took deep breaths, 

"Please forgive us, If you do I'll admit my cooking sucks and I know I'm really annoying sometimes but it's just-" I quickly stopped his rambling.

"Vito," I started as he waited for me to continue with a nervous look. "I forgive you, All of you" I smiled at him "I knew you wouldn't forgive us on wha- Wait!? Did you just say you forgave us?" He asked, surprised.

"I think that's what I just said" I said

And yes, I meant what I said. I forgave them the moment I realized how much I wanted this life. A life with family you can trust, A family you can rely on because you know that no matter what there are your loved ones, your cared ones and the only people in this entire cruel world that can't betray you.

He had relief written all over his face and before I knew it I was pushed into a chest in a bone-crushing hug.

"Okay, that's too much and I can't breathe" I say

"Oh, Sorry" He looks at me sheepishly

"Now, Get out of here" I say

"Fine." He walked out while rolling his eyes and I chuckled when he dramatically closed the door. I actually kinda missed this even though it's only been a day or two.

I lazily got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom deciding to freshen up. After some time in the shower I got out and checked the time. It was quarter to 7.

I made my way to my closet and my eyes went through every dress I owned which happens to be only three. You should already know by now I'm not the type to wear a dress.

I decided to go with the black spaghetti strap slit dress which reaches mid thigh. It had a classy look and was pretty comfy then I went on with my make up.

I looked at the mirror and I surprisingly looked good with my Smokey eyes followed by my nude/brown lipstick I have applied on. I left my dark brown hair loose. Just in time I heard a knock on my door and Vito strolled in with his expensive looking blue suit with a white turtleneck.

"Looking beautiful as ever, la mia sorellina" He compliments

"Not looking bad yourself, il mio fratello Maggiore" I chuckle when I see him bow slightly.

"Grazie" He says with a smile.

We walk down the stairs together and when I do reach down I see my brothers with suits similar to Vito's. I saw Antonio give me a slight nod of approval and I gave him a smile which took him by surprise with the look he had on his face.