"So Azrah what do you think of Sayaad good person or__?", Humaiza asks.

Both Azaad and Sayaad's intense stare on me, both waiting for me to say something.

"He's a good guy", I answer sheepishly ignoring Azaad's deep stares and a cute smile from Sayaad.

"So Azrah, do you like Sayaad?", Humaiza asked same but this time with a smirk on her face as i cough.

Humaiza not fair!.

"Um!__ well_ i am", I sigh not knowing what to say.

Azaad can't do a thing to Sayaad if he knows i like him but the thing is i haven't share with him yet.

Sayaad leans and whispered something in Zamzam's ear and she nodded, he stood up and came to sit beside me, Basically i am sandwiched between Sayaad and Azaad.

I feel Azaad fuming, i know my brother, slowly i turned to look at him. He's angry and didn't stop exchanging looks with Sayaad.

"Well i want my wedding to happen before the War please", Humaiza sarcastically said.

"I want my baby born too", 3 added.

Thankfully Jamil barged in so Azaad's attention diverted towards Jamil.

Jamil went straight to Zamzam and leaned closer to her whispering something as Azaad curled his fingers into a fist.

Someone's definitely gonna die today.

Zamzam's Pov.

Azaad's murderous eyes , his body language emitting anger when Jamil entered and whispered something.

He had told me he hates Jamil close to me.

Why do you care when he's angry and hurt?.

His fingers running through his hair, his veins almost erupting from his skin, i slightly shift and nod to Jamil. before him leaving. I felt air in here too thin before leaving.

After sometime.

I am alone peacefully thinking about what if he hadn't abandon me then would everything be different or__i sigh after not finding the answer.

"What are you thinking about?", Sayaad nudge me after sitting beside me.

"Nothing important", I said placing my head on his shoulders.

"Should i ask you something kid!?", He said with confusion on his tone.

"Do you like Jamil?", He asks as we are playing thumb-fight.

"Why!?", Curiously i ask.

"Do you like him!?", He asks before i win and we start again.

"Azaad!", He clarifies the word Him and i sigh before sitting straight.

"What's wrong?, why are you asking? and why are you so moody?", He turned to look at me and sighs.

"I don't know, i wanna marry Azrah but h__", He takes a deep breath as i smile widely.

"You think Azaad will be a hurdle", I say and he shakes his head.

"His a dwim", He said rolling his eyes as i giggle.

"Sayaad, i like him", I say with my blurry vision.

"I am supposed to hate him but i don't know i just___" "i love him", I cry in his shoulders as he patts my head to calm me down.

Sometime later.

"Listen kid, for you i will not hate him", I chuckle while wiping my watery eyes.

"You are impossible", I say before my chuckle turns into a laughter.

"Trust me but this time if he hurts you, He's dead", He expresses not bothering to assess his protective appearance.

"What about Jamil?", He looks at me curiously.

"I don't wanna lead him on, so i'll tell hin everything today", I smile at him as he ruffle my hijab.