He met her lips in a hot kiss. His tongue swirled around hers, keeping a pace he knew drove her crazy. Y/N moaned into his mouth, arms wrapping around his neck to pull him in closer. Her back arched to press their chests together. Her hips lifted to grind herself against him, more moans leaving her body. The feeling of his cock rolling into her was amazing.

She whined when his fingers trailed over her nipple, the bud hardening under his touch. His mouth trailed down her jaw, neck and sternum, his head leaned tilted to kiss and suck on the side of her breast. He groaned when Y/N tugged at his hair, using his tongue on her nipple now.

He gave attention to both of her breasts and then continued down her body. He slipped his fingers underneath the material of her underwear and pulled them down to expose her core. 

He smirked at how worked up she was from what they'd been doing. "Absolutely dripping," he teased, trailing his fingers dangerously close. He laughed when her hips twitched, almost like they were moving themselves to take him in. He settled comfortably between her legs and brought them over his shoulders, keeping his hold firm and trying not to waste too much time before pressing his tongue against her folds. He squeezed the flesh of her thighs at the pleasure her taste alone gave him. "My pretty baby tastes so good," he moaned.

The heat in Y/N's body was unbelievable. Every part of her felt like it was on fire. 

She couldn't help the moans that kept leaving her mouth, the pleasure beyond belief. The sensations felt like they never had before in the best way possible. The drag of his tongue, the sounds of lewd slurping, everything felt heightened. 

"Holy fuck," Y/N moaned, the sound whinier than intended. But it couldn't be helped, she had little control of the way her body responded at the moment.

Keiji couldn't hold his moans back in either. He was watching the way her pussy clenched and twitched with need every time he pulled away, lost in her taste and the way she felt against his mouth. He wanted to give her the attention she needed, but not without having a little fun himself. His tongue moved in slow circles around her clit, one hand squeezing the fat and muscle on the back of her thigh.

When his long fingers added to the pleasure, Y/N was done for. The feeling of two entering her made her hiccup, tears of pleasure stinging her eyes. They moved as if on instinct, touching all the spots that made her crumble and so close to finishing.

"K- Kei, I th- think-"

Fingers moving inside, his thumb grazing over her clit, Keiji turned up with a lustful look in his eyes. "Give me a good one, pretty girl," he whispered, voice raspy and light.

The tight coil in her tummy snapped suddenly, almost like his words had commanded it. Her hands gripped at the sheets, hips rocking back and forth. She ignored the broken and weak moans escaping her, lost in the feeling of her orgasm.

She held in the whine at the feelings of his fingers withdrawing. If she'd seen the way Keiji sucked on his fingers with a giddy smile she would have been embarrassed. She was embarrassed enough at how hot her cheeks were, hands dragging over her face. It was hard to get a grip on reality, choosing to focus on her breathing instead of the loss of warmth against her folds. 

He carefully set her trembling legs back on the bed, smiling when her hands sought out for his forearms to bring him closer.

"I love you," he said genuinely. 

The clarity of his voice was music to her ears. Y/N looked at his face with heavy eyes, thumbs rubbing the smooth skin of his arms. If Keiji hadn't known any better, he would have thought she was in a drowsy state from the way her eyes fluttered. But her heaving chest and eager hands were anything but. He let her pull his face down, kissing her back softly.