31: physical touch

"I'll pay for the tickets." Kiyoomi said, holding out his wallet to get enough cash.

"Okay!" I say in return.

Today, I asked out Kiyoomi to accompany me in watching my all-time favorite movie. It's been almost a year before we started going out, and I think that this might be the perfect opportunity to get closer to him in terms of physical touching.

Operation touch!

We sat beside each other with popcorn in the middle. As how a typical romance story would play, our hands are bound to touch while getting popcorn. Aside from that, our shoulders would brush each other that would make us conscious of our position in a good way.

When my peripheral vision saw Kiyoomi's hand about to reach the popcorn, I slid my hand as well. Not expecting what was about  to happen, Kiyoomi took the whole bucket of popcorn and placed it on his lap. If we weren't in a movie I would've already screamed from agitation.

How will I do my plan now?

While thinking of a counterpart for a new plan, I heard Kiyoomi calling out to me with a "psst"

"What is it?" I say in a low toned voice.

"Want to hold my hand?"

"Excuse me what the hold huh?" The right words couldn't come out of my mouth due to my surprise.

What's more surprising was that even when he asked me to hold his hand, he took mine without waiting for my response. Thus, I couldn't really concentrate on watching the movie.

It's time for operation 2 I guess?

Before heading home, we went to a restaurant where the tables are separated with walls and curtains. It was pretty expensive but with Kiyoomi's volleyball magazine shoots, he was able to afford the place we wanted to try out. In this place, the usual thing a couple would do was to wipe off the remains of food from the side of his or her mouth. Although knowing how Kiyoomi is very neat, this might not turn out well and I would just stick to operation 3.

As we were eating, I always take a glance whenever he eats his meal. It took a while but I finally saw a small spec of food from his face.

This is it!

"Kiyoomi there's food on your face." I say as I lean towards him.

But before I could wipe it off, he undid it himself.

I should have told him after I wiped it off for him. Stupid me!

When I was getting frustrated, little did I notice that it was Kiyoomi's turn to come closer to my face.

"W-What's up?" I say from nervousness.

"Don't move." He says

He continued to move his face forward with the gap between us losing its distance. Then, he was cupping my face with both of his hands, my head unable to move sideways.

Is he about to kiss me?

I closed my eyes, readying for his actions. But instead of meeting his lips to mine, I felt a gentle lick just beside my mouth.

I opened my eyes to see Kiyoomi back on his seat.

"Huh?" Was all I could say.

"There was also remains of food in your mouth." He says with a playful grin.

"W-Why lick it? You should've just wiped if off with a napkin."

"Dunno." He replied, still grinning.

I couldn't respond because of being flustered. My heartbeat was racing so fast, and my face felt hot. Kiyoomi licking me was far more embarrassing than him kissing me.

When he took me home, I offered him a warm cup of coffee before leaving. He accepted my offer.

"Say Y/N." He says while preparing his beverage.

"What is it? If it's about the date then yes, I did enjoy."

"It was obvious."

Crap. Did he found out about the operation touch?

"I- uhh.. I mean, I just wanted to try out being close to you in a physical way." I say shyly.

"But you couldn't." He responded.

No need to point that out.

"It was because you keep making the first moves!"

"Yeah so?" His voice was getting louder. It was then that I realized that he went to the kitchen and gave me a back hug. His hands were intertwined together, locking me in the position we were in. His head was then bent on my shoulder and I could feel his breath on my neck. It gave me shivers.

"Do you not like it?" Kiyoomi asked me.

"It just feels unusual for you to do physical touches."

Before he replies, his head tilted a little bit just to reach my ear for a whisper. "I actually became comfortable with holding you now."

Kiyoomi being like this made me feel hot. It was so embarrassing, yet I loved how he touched every inch of me. To respond with his actions, I turned myself to face his handsome features.

"Operation 3." I told him

I heard him say "huh" for a bit, but was cut off when I kissed him on the lip. At first, the kiss was gentle as we bit each other's lips. Then he suddenly licked my lower lip, looking for an entrance. I denied it just to tease him, but his hand immediately caressed my leg, causing me to gasp. He took the opportunity to enter his tongue, and we both fought for dominance. Of course, he immediately won which caused me to moan. We broke free from the passionate moment, with my hands rested on his chest.

"Do you.. want to go to my room?" I invited him with red tinted cheeks on my face.

"Hmm.. how about we go on a hot spring trip?"

Is he really that rich?

"Sure." I said before hugging him gently on my arms.

— end of chapter 31—