The Henchmaniacs. -

Pine-Tree jolted awake screaming, drenched in sweat and tears. But he was overall relieved, his night full of horrible night terrors is finally over.

But something caught his attention, laughter. He looked to the side of him and there was Bill, just laughing at him. Embarrassed, Pine-Tree covered his head with his blanket and turned away from the demon.

Bill finally composed his laughter. "Oh brother, not this again." He said floating over to the boy, still having an airy snicker or two between his words.

The little human still didn't turn to him.

"C'mon, kid. It wasn't that bad."

No response.

"Alright, if you want to be stubborn over a punishment you gave yourself, go for it. Guess you don't want to meet new demons anymore..." Bill said, before making his way out of the room. Though he knew he wouldn't get out the door. He knew the boy would give in when he said that.

Pine-Tree quickly sat up and pushed his blanket off of him. "N-No! I want to! Please!" He begged. The demon responded by putting his hands on the sides of his triangular form. The boy got off his bed and got on his knees in front of the other, begging once more. He was desperate to leave and meet new people. DESPERATE.

Bill loved it. He absolutely loved seeing his little puppet desperate and begging for his attention and affection. He had the boy right where he wanted him. All his chains wrapped around his captive's tiny neck. But something nagged at him. Once again he didn't know what, but he pushed it out of his mind to focus on the present moment.

Bill grabbed the boy's hand and pulled him towards his closet. "Seems Ensley forgot to put clothes out for you. Whatever, we'll see what we can find." The demon said, rummaging through the wardrobe.

The child just stood silently behind him. Reliving the nightmares Bill had just put him through. He shuddered at the memories.

"Here we go!" Bill exclaimed, holding a white dress shirt with a yellow v-neck sweater vest along with gray dress pants, black dress shoes, and a black bow tie.

With the snap of Bill's fingers the clothes were out of his arms and on Pine-Tree. "Looking good, looking good! Let's go then, don't want to keep the boys waiting." He said, grabbing the child's hand and leaving the room.

Pine-Tree didn't put on his pin, making him stop in his tracks. Bill turned towards him.

"I didn't put my pin on!"

Bill chuckled as a small pin appeared in his hand. "You mean this, kid?" He said, putting it on him. The boy smiled as they continued onward.

Eventually they were just a few feet away from where Bill's friends were. The two could see them but not the other way around. Pine-Tree pulled on Bill's hand, stopping them again, the demon turned around in confusion. "What?" He asked.

"What if they don't like me?..." the boy responded nervously.

"Don't like you? Why wouldn't they like you?"

Pine-Tree took a moment, looking down and back at the group of demons. "I'm nothing like you... I'm tiny, everyone here towers over me and no one likes me, at home everyone ignores me... if they don't like me, what would be different with another group?"

Bill rolled his eye. "Oh please, kid. Quit with the anxiety, I'll never fully understand your pathetic human emotions. But look at them, do any of them look alike? All different colors, heights, and features. All of them freaks, you'll fit right in." He said, pushing the boy forward. All the demons just turned and looked at the two until Bill humorously broke the silence.

"Pine-Tree, everyone. Everyone, Pine-Tree."

The boy gave a shy little wave.

Suddenly everyone was waving, saying hi, and coming up to them. Pine-Tree inched back and grabbed Bill's hand as the demon laughed and went towards the group. They all made a path for the two.

Bill led the boy over to his golden throne, every demon just looked at the little boy as he walked by and spoke to themselves.

"This, my wonderful gang of nightmares, is Pine-Tree!" Bill exclaimed, holding the little boy up. "Pine-Tree this is, Keyhole, Teeth, Xanthar, 8-Ball, Kryptos, Amorphous Shape, and Paci-Fire." He said, pointed to each demon as he said their name. "And you already know Pyronica."

The boy nodded, smiling at the female. She smiled back at him.

Bill put Pine-Tree down and told him he could talk or play with the others but the only condition is he had to stay near Bill. The boy agreed and ran off to go talk to people.

The first person he spoke to was Kryptos, a gray, diamond shaped demon with one eye.

"Hi!" The boy said, eagerly running up to him.

Kryptos looked a little surprised that he was the first one that he went to, but he didn't complain. He was quite proud really. "Oh! Hey there, Pine-Tree! How goes it?!" He replied.

The boy smiled up at him, "I'm much better now! What dimension are you from?!" He asked, curiously.

"Well, I'm from Dimension 618!"

Pine-Tree tilted his head slightly, "618. I haven't read about that one! What's it like?" He asked.

Kryptos happily explained what his home dimension was like. He also explained why he left, stating that his home was 'boring' 'dull' and 'uneventful' and how he would constantly break rules and rebel because of it. Then ran off and stumbled upon The Nightmare Realm where he met and befriended Bill.

The other demons had similar stories of how they met Bill. Pine-Tree loved hearing all their stories, all of them sounded incredible... The only story missing was Bill's, but whenever he asked, Bill refused to tell him.

When the boy asked him if he had a family, all he said was "Not anymore!"After that, the kid stopped asking, accepting the fact that Bill was never going to tell him.

When Pine-Tree grew tired, Bill took him back home and put him to bed. The boy was very happy, much happier than he's been in a long long time. But hearing about everyone else's stories and dimensions made him think about his own. He didn't know anything about it except the things Bill told him.

Now his new mission was to find out more about his own dimension, maybe even visit it. But he knew it would take a while to convince Bill to let him go there.

But he was determined and ready for the challenge.