Feels Like Fate (250 💜s)

Start from the beginning

"Aww, hyung. You healed her because you cared?" Jeongguk mocks him with a sly grin, knowing Yunki is not the type of person who would show affection easily.

Yunki can only glare at him, while the rest of the members were laughing.

"How about you Hoseok? What was it like first meeting (Y/N) for you?" Taehyung asks, waiting for more stories.

"Hmmm, I remember it was just a regular day of me as an underground dancer, going by the name Smile Hoya. I was just doing my dances and giving my all into them since dancing was my love and passion. Lots of people were watching and enjoying it, which made me happy, but I was mainly doing it for myself." Hoseok smilr as he reconciles the memory happily, until suddenly it turned slightly grim. "That was until it started to rain hard that moment. Everyone who was watching me fled away so they couldn't get wet, but while everyone was running, I was still dancing my heart out. I didn't care if it was raining, I just loved dancing and I didn't want to stop. I did manage to notice one person watching all the way to the very end. I was still dancing until I got tired, and I began to put away my equipment so it doesn't mess up from the rain. Then I see that the rain wasn't pouring on me, I thought maybe it stopped, but I look in front of me to see that the rain was still pouring. I look above me to see an umbrella protecting me and then behind to see who it was. And I saw that it was the person who watched me til the end...it was (Y/N)." Hoseok smiled again, "I was so happy that I told her how grateful I was that she was still watching, though she seemd kinda displeased that alot of people left, but I simply told her that whether it be a few or a ton of people I would still keep dancing. I asked her what she thought of my dancing and she gave me a card for the company. All the people were coming back since the rain stopped and she looked like she was in a hurry. But before leaving, she takes my hand and places the card. She said, 'I hope you consider auditioning. I would be really happy to see you!' " Hoseok's cheeks flush a dust of pink, "And at that moment, I just felt something in my heart after she said that and even after she left, I couldn't help but stare at her. There was just faint beatings in my heart..."

Jeongguk stares at "Woah, just like that? What she said must've really impacted you, Hoseok."

"Yeah, it really has." Hoseok says softly in a daze.

"You know, now that I think about it, I believe I was there that day when you and (Y/N) met!" Jimin blurts out.

Hoseok looks at him all puzzled, "Wait, really?!"

"Yeah, because I remember watching you at one point. It was after the rain stopped and I was already heading out of the crowd. I bumped into somebody without meaning to, which was (Y/N). She seemed like she recognized me, I believed that maybe it was from the newspapers from the Arts highschool I went too, though I never thought anyone would read it." Jimin's face flushes a bit, "At first I was pretty shy around her because of her cuteness and kind personality, so I tried to snap out of it the more she talked to me. She started asking me about the street dance we saw, but I kept telling her and mentally convincing myself that I was only focusing on modern dance. But in the end, she handed me a business card, saying she hopes to see me audition. She told me with this really pure eye smile that she wanted me to be happy and whatever my decision, to make sure to follow my heart." He brings his palm to his chest. "After she parted ways from me, I was just standing in my place feeling stiff, my face and a little bit of my ears feel hot and numb and my heart was beating really hard and fast. I was so confused at that moment, millions of questions were running through my head, but I tried to snap out of it and get these confusing feelings out of my brain. I thought maybe it was just some sort of small crush for a cute girl I just met. But obviously after all this time, it's not a crush but more of me falling in love with her..."