I quickly scrawl down, 'Whaddup baby ;)' onto the page, including the winking face, and set up my hand in a flattering position. I snap the picture with my phone, and then look at it to see whether it looks okay or not.

I add a black and white filter and then decide to just go for it.

I tap the send button.

I can't believe it took me almost 10 minutes just to get a picture. I must really care about Raven's opinion of my hands.

My fucking hands.

I laugh at myself, and then check my phone to see Raven has replied.

Oh damn. That's gonna make me act up, Corpse!

I smile widely, my heart melting.

Corpse is ruining my life.

She sends another text.

I reply,

No! I don't wanna ruin your life! But glad you like the hand haha

I feel so awkward just sending her a picture of my hand, and feel an intense blush creeping across my cheeks at the fact that she thinks my hands are that hot.

Haha yeah I don't think anyone could make my life worse.

I widen my eyes at this next message, and immediately want to comfort her.

Call me. Now. Please.

I message, wanting to be there for her even though we've literally just met.

She calls me and I try not to hyperventilate. Calming myself down, I click the button and hold it to my ear. I sit back on my bed, looking up to the ceiling.

"Hi?" She says, her voice soothing me and making me snap out of my sudden anxiety. Hearing her voice just has that odd effect on me.

"Hey Raven." I say into the phone, looking down at my lap where I'm anxiously pulling on my pocket zip with my left hand.

"You wanted me to call? What's up?" She asks, and I smile.

"I wanna know why you're life is so bad. You said nobody could make it worse? What's up?" I ask, treading carefully.

She sighs, "We'll be here for literally years if I tell you..." She says, groaning on the other end of the line.

I get butterflies in my stomach. "I have all the time in the world. Talk to me." I say, and I hear a small intake of breath from Raven.

I smile, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

Why am I being like this? This is not like me at all.

"Okay...But you tell me everything about you after I tell you about me." She says, and I nod even though she can't see me.

"Go for it." I reply, smiling. "I don't care how long it takes. I just wanna hear your voice."

I blush at my comment, embarrassed.

"Um– Forget I ever said that. Just talk, Raven. Please–" I say, chuckling awkwardly.

"Aww, but it was cute, Corpse. Okay, here we go..."

She tells me about how she's scared to go outside, and she has to wear a mask, and how she has severe anxiety and loneliness - but doesn't like social interaction much. She tells me that she's happy talking to me and our Among Us friends, and how she feels truly comfortable around me most of all.

I listen intently, occasionally laughing at jokes she makes, and then I tell her about everything to do with my condition, and how I'm agoraphobic, literally the same as her...

We talk for hours, before I force her to hang up and go to sleep, because it's 3am for her.

I grin widely, and slam my face into my pillow, gripping the soft surface tightly, afraid I'll rip it, and scream loudly into it, the sound muffled.

What is this girl doing to me?

I've only just met her.

I guess I should make a song called 'IsolatedRaven is Ruining My Life'

∆•°°•∆

A/N - okay that was actually a really long chapter, haha. I really hope you're enjoying the story so far! I got carried away with writing it. Corpse is so wholesome <3
Corpse is starting to simp for us lmao

Let me know anything you might want me to add, ideas are appreciated!! :)