Qrow: New problems in Mantle?

Ironwood: More of the same, unfortunately.

Ironwood withdrew and deployed his scroll, using it to generate a hologram screen in the air in front of him. The left side of the screen displayed an Atlas Military Police mugshot of Forest, while the right side displayed a photograph of Forest's corpse in an alleyway somewhere in midtown Mantle.

Ironwood: Someone in Mantle is taking out public leaders who speak out against Atlas. Specifically, people who speak out against me. It didn't look like a pattern at first. But this is the third murder of its kind in the last week.

Jaune stepped forward.

Jaune: Wait a minute. That's the guy that rode with us after we were arrested.

Ruby was understandably upset.

Ruby: He died?

(Y/N): Do you know how he died? Poison, blade, gun?

Ironwood shook his head.

Ironwood: Forensics is on it now. We'll get the results soon.

Qrow: Your opposition in Mantle dropping dead isn't exactly a good look for you, huh?

Ironwood deactivated the hologram screen and put his scroll away.

Ironwood: Not really worried about my public image, but it is causing unrest. I think someone's trying to frame me and, by extension, Atlas. And it's working.

Jaune: Well, if it wasn't for the embargo making everybody so mad, people probably wouldn't be so quick to blame you for everything else.

Ironwood frowned and looked at Jaune, who awkwardly cleared his throat and stood at attention.

Jaune: S-sir.

Ironwood rubbed the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

Ironwood: No. No, you're right. Things in Mantle have been... hard to manage lately. I'm not blind to its issues. In fact, that's what I want to talk to you about.

He turned and looked up at Amity Colosseum.

Ironwood: With the launch of this mobile communications tower and tensions down in Mantle, I think there's a lot of good your teams can do here.

Ironwood's communicator beeped, and he put his fingers to it, listening.

Ironwood: What? Already? Here? No, it's fine. Let him land. I'll deal with him myself.

Qrow and Ruby looked at each other, and then at Ironwood.

Qrow: More Mantle problems?

Ironwood watched an airship fly by on its way to the landing pad.

Ironwood: No. This one's an Atlas problem.

The ship, bearing the Schnee Dust Company logo, descended onto a landing pad, where Ironwood and Team RWBY were already waiting, with you, Team JNPR and Qrow standing further back. 

A ramp extended from in front of the ship's double door, which opened to reveal an angry Jacques Schnee. As soon as the doors began to open, he started talking and made his way down the ramp.

Jacques: So let me get this straight, James. In addition to this nonsensical embargo of yours crippling my business, you've also decided you have the authority to commandeer private property?

He stopped in front of Ironwood, who calmly stared at him, arms folded behind his back.

Jacques: When the Council hears about this, you will never--