Part 5

I was inside my house looking at what I could do to make it less depressing. Don't get me wrong I live the Colour black but this house just needed less black.

I decided to go into town and get some furniture. So I slipped on some leggings and kept on the jumper Severus gave me. I put some shoes on and grabbed my purse. I walked out of the house and glanced over to Severus's house to see if I could see him. I didn't see him so I just made my way into town. I saw a shop called 'barneys furniture' I went inside and there was so much furniture.

I saw couches chairs, beds, tables and more. I walked over to some couches and saw one that I liked.

 I walked over to some couches and saw one that I liked

The couch

I carried on looking for some more things and I decided to go look at new beds for me and my brother. I was looking for about 25 minutes and still didn't find anything.

I decided to go to another shop. But before I did that I had to send the couch to my house.

After I sent the couch home I went looking around town to go find a shop that had beds.

After about half an hour of looking I found a shop called 'ally's beds' I went inside and saw loads of beds they all looked so good and comfy. I looked for about 10-15 minutes and finally found a bed for me.

 I looked for about 10-15 minutes and finally found a bed for me

The bed.

It looked so comfy and it was big enough for me and Severus 'wink wink.'

I then found a bed for my brother to.

Eddie's bed.

I bought the two beds and then send them home. I was out for about 4 hours looking for more decorations for the house.

*time skip*

Finally after a long time of shopping I finally got home. I started to unpack the stuff and it took me so long. When I saw the instructions on how to build the stuff I was so confused. But then I remembered that Severus said that if I need help I can ask him.

So I went to his house and knocked on the door. He opened the door and said "ahh hello Ellie would you like something" he said smirking. "Yes I need help with setting up the stuff for the house please can you help me I can't do it alone" I said frowning a little. "Of course I can" he said. He grabbed some shoes and put them on. He extended his arm signaling for me to hold it.

We walked over to the house and then entered.

*time skip*

We finally finished putting up the beds and the couch and all the rest of the decorations and it all looked so good. "Thank you Sev" I said. "No problems girly" he said sitting down on the couch. I sat next to him and I was so tired.

In not a lot of time my eyes closed and my head fell onto his shoulder. He was stunned when it happens but soon relaxed. He could tell my head wasn't comfortable so he moved my head onto his lap and laid a blanked over me. He was playing with my hair and then soon fell asleep to.

Sorry this isn't a good chapter it's night time and my head isn't processing. But enjoy. Xox