Part 1

I was sat in my room looking out of my window I was trying to write an essay but I couldn't think of what to write. I just sat with my quill in hand and paper in front of me. Until something caught my eye, I saw the man that only lived across from me in his front yard pulling weed's out of the ground. He was on one knee some strands's of hair stuck to his face.

You got up and saw me staring at me from my window all he did was look at me and smirk. I put my head in my hands in embarrassment. When I looked up he was gone. I still hadn't finished my work I have to write a 15 page essay and over 3 days I had only done 5. I couldn't do work right now anyways all I could hear was my mum and dad screaming at each other. "Ellie" came Eddie's scared voice. "Yes Ed you ok" I answered. "I'm scared mum and dad won't stop shouting at each other"he said.

"It's ok Eddie come hear" I said pulling my arms out wide so I could hug him. Eddie wasn't my actual brother he was adopted. He was 3 years old my mother and father had adopted him one night when they were drunk and never got rid of him. He became my best friend and he was a brother to me.

"Hey Eddie why don't we go to the fields and we can go pick some flowers or go see the animal's" I asked. "Really can we" he said. "Yeah of course we can" I said our mum and dad were still screaming so we could sneak past them and leave the house. I walked down the stairs holding Eddie's in my arms.

We finally had got out the house and we were on our way to the fields. We started to see green ahead of us and I started to walk a bit quicker. "Sissy we are finally here" he said jumping out of my arms giggling. "Yes, yes we are" I said sitting down watching him spin around in happiness. "Well, well, well who do we have here" I heard a deep voice behind me. "H-hi um have we met" I said standing up.

"No but also yes I live across the street from you" he said I started to blush badly. "Oh Umm yes well in Ellie and this is my little brother Eddie" I said painting to Eddie. "Well it's nice to meet you" he said shaking my hand. He best down and said "hello there little one" he said letting out a small laugh. "Hi I'm Eddie are you my sisters friend" he said in a cute baby voice. "Well hello Eddie and no I'm not one of your sisters friend I live across the street from you guys" he said with a small smile. "Well I like you, you seem really nice" Eddie said hugging him. I let out a little giggle. "Well I must be on my way now" he said walking back in the direction of his house. "Wait" I said. "Yes" he said questioning. "Would you like to stay I might need some help taking care of my brother" I asked. "I would love to" he said walking over to us and sitting next to me.

"Sissy I'm hungry" Eddie wined. "Yes, yes I brought some food with us I'm not silly I knew you would say this" I said chuckling. "I forgot to tell you my names Severus" he said. "What an odd but interesting name"I said. "Ewwwwww sissy got a boyfriend" Eddie said giggling. "Don't play with me" I said laughing. "What will you do about it" he said crossing his arms giggling. I slowly got onto my knees and started to tickle attack him. "Sissy pl-please stop" he said between giggles.

"Say sorry then"I said in a funny tone. "Fine I'm sorry sissy and mr.Severus" he said in a sassy tone. Severus let out a small chuckle. "What do you find so funny" I said turning to him. "Nothing it's just that you act like he is your son" he said. "Well I sometimes have to act like it you see my mum is an alcoholic and my dad chose drugs over us so I have been the one looking after him for 3 year's he was just 9 month's when my mom and dad adopted him"I said with a sign. "Oh so he is adopted"Severus said. "Yes He is and to me he is my brother and my best friend" I said smiling. Eddie came up to me and hugged me gently kissing my nose "thank you sissy your my best friend to" he said happily.

"Cute" sev said with sarcasm. "Don't be sarcastic and what he did really was cute" I said fake pouting. Eddie was jumping and spinning around while butterflied were flying around him. "Anyways how old are you" sev asked. "Oh umm I'm 23 what about you" I answered. "30 honestly you look a lot younger" sev answered.

After a lot of time it was 7:35pm. "I think it's time we went home now I better get Eddie to bed before our mum and dad get home I don't want him listening to them fighting" I said sighing. Eddie had fell asleep with his head on my lap. "No why don't you guys stay the night at mine I don't want nether of you guys to listen to them shouting" he said kindly.

"Really" I asked. "Of course you guys can I feel bad that you and your brother get put through so much and you guys never do anything wrong" he said settling one of his hand on top of mine. "Thank you" I said blushing.

I picked Eddie up and we made our way to his house "we're are we all going to sleep" I asked. "Well I thought that you and Eddie can stay in my room and I will stay on the couch" he said. "No,no way your letting us stay there you can have the bed and me and Eddie will stay on the couch" I said. "No I refuse you and Eddie are staying in the bed and me on the couch that is it" he said raising his voice. "Ok fine" I said.

We made our way inside the house and went to his room. I set Eddie down on the bed and he cuddled up in the blanket. Sev passed me a jumper "you can wear that to sleep since you are already wearing shorts" he said kindly. I went into the bathroom and put on the jumper it smelled just like him. "Ok I wake up early in the morning so if you want me to wake you up at a certain time tell me now"he said. "No certain time wake me up whenever" I said. He made his way to the door. "Severus" I asked. "Yes dear...I mean Ellie" he said stuttering. "Can you pls stay in hear with me and Eddie" I asked. "You sure" he said. "Yeah I just don't feel quite safe for a reason" I said. "Then of course I can" he said.

He laid down next to Eddie and stretched his arm over and started to play with my hair. Eddie cuddled up to Sev's side and I moved closer. We looked like a family all laying in bed together.

This is my first chapter smut will be coming soon so pls wait some time but enjoy xox