Part 3

This chapter includes smut!!

After some time me and Severus had finally got to the bar on our way there we were talking about our family and I found out that he wasn't really close to his mum or dad. We walked inside and went to the bar and ordered our drinks. He ordered a glass of firewiskey and I ordered a glass of red wine. "So you really took your dad's wand when you were 3 and turned your mum into a frog" I asked taking a sip of my wine.

"Yeah my dad was so mad at me you wouldn't belive me if I told you" he said smirking letting out a small chuckle. "Wow" I said.

We were talking for a while and telling each other stuff about our family's. "I think it might be time that we go home now" he said. "Agreed" I answered.

We started to make our way to or houses when sev said "why don't you spend the night at mine again I don't want you to be alone it's not fair." I looked at him smiling "I would love that" I said. We went inside his house "so you will have the bed and I will take the sofa ok" he said. "No you are having the bed I am having the sofa and that's that ok" I said. "Fine, fine" he said. We went out separate ways and I still had his jumper on from the others night because I didn't have time to change.

After a few hours I couldn't sleep I just laid on the sofa staring at the ceiling because I couldn't sleep. I decided to go to Sev's room. I knocked on the door and Severus opened it "are you ok" he said. "Yeah I just can't sleep and I don't know what to do" I said. "I can't ether" he said. We locked eyes and I swear I saw his eyes look at my lips for a split second. Out of nowhere he smashed his lips into mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. He slid his tongue into my mouth. He pulled me into the room closing the door behind us before pushing me against the wall.

I felt his half hard dick pressing against my almost wet core. He started to kiss along my jawline then kissing my neck. I let out small moan's as he left hickey's all over my neck. He went back up to kiss my lips. He ripped my body away from the wall walking us towards the bed. He threw me on the bed kissing me harder this time. His cock was already fully hard as he started to grind against me. I moved my hips in sync with him as I heard his letting out small groans.

He tugged at the hem of the jumper while looking up at me for reassurance I nodded my head as he slowly pulled the jumper of me. All he was wearing was black checkered joggers with no shirt. He admired how I didn't wear a bra under the jumper. He eyed me up and down before licking his lips hungrily. "Wow I get all this just for myself" he said smirking. I let out a small giggle before he smashed his lips against mine again he cupped my breast and started to massage it. I let out a loud moan letting my head fall back into the sheets. "Good girl moan for daddy" he said. He pulled my shots of so I was just wearing underwear. I tugged at his joggers signalling for him to take them of so he did he didn't have any underwear under them. "It's not fair that I have no clothes on and you do" he said.

I pulled my underwear off and said "happy now." He looked at me happily "now what do you want me to do" he said cheekily kissing my breasts. "I-I want you inside of me" I said. "What is my name" he said. "D-daddy" I said. "Good girl" he said.

He lined himself up at my clit and with no warning he pushed into me not giving me any time to get used to him. I let out loud moans. "P-please slow down" I said. "What are you a pussy" he said. "N-no sorry sir" I answered. He carried on ponding into me slowly going faster and faster as time passed.

My walls clenched around his length as my moans got louder and louder. "I-I'm going to cum sir" I said while moaning. "I am too dear" he said. After a few more ponds I came all over his cock. He pulled out of me and moved up to my face so his cock was about to go inside my mouth. "Open" he said so I opened my mouth as he spilled his seeds inside of my mouth. "Swallow" he demanded so I did. "Good girl you might need to get some rest now dear you can stay in here with me and then shower tomorrow.

He laid down next to me and pulled me into his arms and I eminently fell asleep enjoying his company.