Part4

Look at the photo I found of what it would be like if Snape raised Harry it's so cute!!

The next day when me and Severus woke up I was still in his arms. I looked up at him and moved some hair out of his face I carried on staring at him even though it is creepy he was just so handsome. "Your staring at me sleeping how creepy" he said smirking still with his eyes closed. "S-sorry" I stuttered. "No don't  be it's ok" he said opening his eyes and kissing my nose.

We laid there for about another half an hour just enjoying each other's company. It didn't take me long to realise that I wasn't waring any clothes. "Severus?" I asked. "Yes is something wrong?" He answered sounding a little worried. "Yes I only just fully realised that me and you had sex last night and that I'm laying in bed naked next to you" I said giving out a small laugh. "O-oh umm yes that actually happed...I-I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing" he said stuttering a little. I wasn't really fussed about what happened because I actually liked it.

"Dont be sorry but can I ask something" I reassured him. "I'm all ears" he answered.

"Do you regret it?" I asked in a worried tone.

"No but do you regret it?" He said. "Not at all" I said smiling giving him a little kiss.

"We should really get up Severus and as much as it pains me to say but I need to sort out what I'm going to do while Eddie is gone" I said frowning laying on my stomach to look him in the eyes.

"Your right do you want to stay for breakfast" he asked.

"No I think I will just go back to my house and clean up and maybe renovate it a little the place is depressing and I know this is quite the depressing town but I want to redo my house it's not something that I like to live in" I said smiling.

"Are you sure you don't want breakfast I can help you with your house after" he said. "I don't want breakfast and if I need help I will ask for some" I said sitting up in the bed wrapping some of the blanked around my body.

"Fine" he said frowning.

"Do you want another one of my jumpers to wear I don't want you getting cold" he said tucking some hair behind my ear.

"Yes please" I said leaning into his touch.

He got up and walked to his wardrobe and pulled out some clothes for him and a jumper for me to wear. He walked over to the bathroom to get changed and gave me some room to get changed myself.

I slipped on my underwear and pulled my shorts on. I put the jumper on and admired how it smelled like him. He walked out of the bathroom with jeans and a jumper on. He walked up to me and just pulled me into his embrace.

He let go after about 5 minutes and just stared at me. "What do I have something on my face" I said touching my nose, cheeks, forehead. "No you don't your just so beautiful" he said. My cheeks turned a bright shade of pink at what he had just said.

"I have to go now but thank you for last night" I purred.

"Goodbye beautiful" he said.

I walked down the stairs and went to the door. I looked back and saw him standing at the stairs. I sent him a smile and walked out of the door making my way to my house.

Sorry this wasn't a long chapter just hope you liked it. I'm sorry o don't update often but I do try.