CHAPTER 5

Okay I am not supposed to be staying with a phycopath that murders..... But hey!  Am out of options here sister.

So I grab my opportunity while I still have the chance. Jordan, Sam, and Jeremy talked to me for a while after some time they left.

I haven't seen my host in quite a while but well I guess that is a good thing. I certainly  don't wanna stay awake all night protecting myself.

I let my thoughts go wild from my dad to Jackson. Even to Gwen my personal assistant and bestie.

I suddenly felt hungry. I got up and managed to find my way to the kitchen. The house is quite classy. I bet he is rich.

I opened the fridge and my eyes caught sight of my favorite cereal box. I took it out and grinned. I have missed it.

" what are you trying to steal thief" a voice asked behind me making me scream and pour my glorious cereal in the process.

But seriously, what is with everyone calling me a thief these days........ I know I once stole my dad credit card to shop but hey...... He did not mind.

" I was just hungry " I muttered looking down.

I saw max grimace at the mess I made. " I like my house clean..... I  can't have another Jordan around " max said.

He grabbed the cereal box out of my hands and poured some into a plate. He added milk and passed it to me. I looked down embarrassed.

He stared at me for a while" you know for a guy, you act like a girl" and that sentence my dears was enough to make me start coughing like crazy.

I grabbed the cereal and shoved a spoonful into my mouth while standing.

I nearly burst out laughing, if my nanny saw me like this, standing and eating,  not in bed by ten,  behaving like a commoner, she would have had an heart attack and of she does not survive it, her spirit will haunt me for the rest of my life. I chuckled at the thought.

I saw him turn to look at me. He was cleaning the mess I made before he stopped when he heard me chuckle.

Seeing him confused, I tried not to burst into laughter as I kept a straight face.

" you know what..... Am done here clean it up yourself. " he said walking away.

I burst into laughter. Seriously what the heck is wrong with me? I cleaned up the mess and went to the room I was provided for. I lay on the bed and let sand man do the magic.

***********************************

Theresa and Henry rushed into their father room. They had been called by the family doctor that their father just had an heart attack . the only thing he kept requesting for is fiona. The runaway idiot.

Theresa sighed as she looked at her father. She picked up her phone and called the head guard. "Fucking find that bitch and drag her by the ear back home" she yelled into the phone clearly frustrated.

************************************
I was not aware for how long I had been asleep. I got up and slowly walked downstairs. I heard talking and recognized a voice to be jordan's.

I entered the room to see all of them gathered and talking.

"Look who finally woke up" max announced staring at me. I smiled as all their attention channeled towards me.

I sat down and looked at the table filled with food. Sam handed me a cup. I took it gratefully and took a sip.

"Coffee is usually good to start a new day" Jordan said and I felt like a thousand swords were pointed directly at me.

With a speed of lightening, I spat out the coffee....... Which happened to be on max face.

I could see smoke emanating from his ears....... Strike one..... Two mire strikes and am out.

"Am so sorry am allergic to caffeine " I muttered.

"Its okay" Jordan said smiling at me.

" no..... It is not okay you are not the  one who just got sprayed with hot coffee. "Max said cleaning his face.

I saw bacon, omelets, eggs, toast, and tea.

I took a bacon, delicately slicing it to smaller bits before expertly putting a peice in my mouth.

I looked up and saw the four of them staring at me in disbelief.

"What "I asked.

" are you a royalty or something? It looks like you were trained on how to eat. " Jordan said.

It was true. I actually have had a teacher that teaches me manners since I was two. So I guess it became part of my habit to eat that way.

" uh..... A rich friend ofine once taught me how to eat like this. " I said.

What don't blame me. Am bad at lying probably the reason why I have never attended a club before.

Think about what normal teenagers will say when lying to their parents...... " hey dad am gonna be studying at my friends place till tomorrow"....... Easy right?

Then this is wjta I will say. "Hey dad
........ I actually forgot my book at school so am gonna go get it...... I will probably stay there the whole night ".

You see?  Am terrible.

" hmm..... That kinda makes sense I guess" Sam said shrugging.

"So we will be going shopping and then going to the movies wanna come with? " Jeremy asked me.

" um sure" I said trying to be cool but inside I was freaking out. What if someone saw me...... Oh god what if Theresa saw me. I would die before I even see my handsome dad.

" get dressed we are not gonna wait for you" max said

" um..... Can I borrow your phone pls" I begged Jordan. He seemed to be the friendliest.

"Yeah sure" he said handing it to me. I wanted to call Jackson....... It has been a long time since I last talked to him.

(Coughs awkwardly) ...... So here is chapter 5.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and scroll up. Tanx.