CHAPTER 3

" I am so sorry. " I said making a mental note to call Jackson if I ever get fired. At least it would be good to know I tried my best.

They were all looking at me now. All surprised. One wore an angry expression and the other three looked amused.

"I am so sorry" I say again.
"Let's see what you guys have" one said and stretched his hand for the menu.

I handed it over to him and looked down. They ended up ordering a string of food and I walked away quickly to go get it.

"Who does he think he is calling kids" Mr angry face asked.

"We kinda deserved it...... We were mocking him" one of them said.

"Because he was drooling" angry face said.

When I eventually brought their food, they were talking casually. They stopped when they saw me.

Oh god, please don't let them report me, Jackson is gonna laugh his nice ass off.

I dropped the food and noticed they were all still staring at me. I walk away hastily to attend to other tables.

About two hours later, they paid and left. I felt a sigh of relief. At least I know I won't call Jackson just yet.

***********************************

Mr kassels paced around angrily. He turned and looked at the guards of hanuel mansion.

" so you are all telling me that my seventeen year old daughter out smarted all of you, ran away and you don't know where she is. The surveillance camera shows nothing too. "Mr kassels said banging his hand furiously on the table.

"Yes sir....... It was actually guard patrol five that were on patrol the previous week sir" the head guard, Lincoln said as they stood in front of him.

"Sir.... It is impossible that none of the cameras caught her....... I don't believe that is possible. " a guard said

Mr kassells threw the wine glass and it broke.

Clucthing his chest, he felt his way to the nearest chair and sank into it.

"Find her you incompetent fools" Mr kassels screamed as he thought of what may have happened to her. It was certain she ran away....... But maybe she was kidnapped?  Mr Kassels shuddered at the thought.
He hoped she was alright.

************************************
About two weeks after me insulting the Greek gods...... Sorry I meant idiots. I was just about to close up and coil under the blanket I have been provided by miss jersey......... I know right?  The same thing you are thinking was what I thought when I heard that name.

Suddenly I saw miss jersey advance towards me angrily. She grabbed my shirt and started screaming in my face" you thief, you liar, return my money now, I would wreck your face" she kept screaming.

Okay I have been called many things in my life but I have never been called a thief. I don't even know where she keeps her money.

" ma your money...... I didn't steal any money. " I say trying to free myself from her grip. In reply to my answer she slapped me. Hard. I fell on the floor. Okay I got a word for miss jerky no one......... I repeat no one has ever raised their hand on me not to talk of slapping me.

" leave, if I ever see you in this store I will cut off your hands " she say and pushed me out.

No amount of begging changed her mind. From the window,  I saw a girl named Jessica grin.

Then I immediately knew what happened. That jess girl. She had asked me to date her but I said no ( strictly because I was a girl)  but then I guess she framed me.

Ugh that girl is sick. Anger boiled in me. What the heck is  her problem. I got up, dusted my clothes and started walking.

I barely had enough clothes so it was quite easy to carry the bag full of clothes.

I soon got tired and fell on the floor. I folded my knees and rested on the wall behind me. Soon I heard the sound of a car it zoomed past me. I buried my face in my hands.

Suddenly, I saw a car stop out came four boys from the sports car........ Oh God.

They are the last people I want to  see right now.

" look who we have here........ If it isn't Mr gay. " the hottest one said coming closer to me. I just shrug and look away.

The cold was getting to me already. I could feel my body slowly losing heat. I have always been a bad conductor of cold and miss jersey actually pushed me out on a cold, cold night.

"Can you guys just go? You guys are taking away the warmth in this area" I said and turn away.

"Looks like he has no place to go" another one sniggered looking at me. I fell on the cold floor. I don't know how long I can bear the cold again.

"Are you okay? " I heard one ask concern coating his voice. Great even them can show concern. Am flattered.

I saw them bend over me. "He is cold" another said taking off his jacket and wrapping it over me.

Two of them helped me stand up and the warmth surrounded me. The masculine smell evaded my nose making me inhale sharply.

Then I closed my eyes and allowed sleep to take me to wonderland....... What? Don't ask me.  Alice went to wonderland and survived and I know I will too.