CHAPTER 1

Fiona pressed her body against the wall. She watched the security guards pass by.

Holding a small bag containing her clothes, she headed for the nearest exit. This was the quickest way....... This was the fastest way.

She tossed her bag through the exit gate first and then she climbed. She landed softly on her feet. Finally ballet and gym class are paying off. She tiptoed towards the streets.....

"... Just a little bit more..... " she breathed silently. And when she was sure the house was out of view, she made a run for it.

She headed towards a parked car and jerked the door open. She slammed the door shut and stared at the person in the car.

"I was about to think you won't be able to escape. Running away from home seems to be your hobby these days. " Jackson said as he started the car.

"Thanks Jackson you are the best" Fiona said hugging him.

"That is why am your best friend. You want to live like a pauper for three months, your choice but you can't stop me from visiting" Jackson said.

He drove Fiona to an entirely different part of the country. Far far away from haneul mansion.

Fiona got out and looked at him with eyes filled of gratitude.

" awwn cupcake don't be like that. If things get hard call me.... So I can laugh my butt off. " Jackson said grinning. He handed her some cash hardly enough to get an apartment.... Just to eat for probably a few days then he zoomed off.

Fiona rested under a shade wondering what would happen if her dad finds out she is gone.... Again.

    THREE DAYS EARLIER

Hi,  am Fiona. A lot of people think being heir to a company is  fun.....
It is not.

Every girl want to live their life like Cinderella or snow white. But not me. This life I have, every girl will kill for it. But I will willingly trade it for a peice of chewed gum.

Haneul company is one of the biggest and most patronized fashion company in Canada and about seven other different countries. Who is the heir to this fabulous wealth?  Me. Fiona kassels.

Well technically am not the heir. I have an elder brother and sister. What happened to them...... No they did not die neither did aliens from space capture them to feed on their brains. They both left to pursue their dreams.

My brother became a famous singer..... No my brother is not Justin bieber or Chris brown.

And my sister?  She went ahead and opened bakeries all over the world. None of them wanted the company. They complained it was too much work.... Leaving my cute adorable self.

The last child of my father and the apple of his eyes. Being a child that took away my mother 's life,  my father dotted on me. I looked like a replica of my mother..... At least that is what they say.

When my dad saw my two sorry beings of a siblings had bailed out, he tried to push the company towards me.

What was my goal in life?  Survive everyday with a  bag of snacks in my hands..... Just kidding, I had none.

But one thing I know, I am not taking over that company. I hate sitting in front of round desks chewing pens and working..... Paperwork. No thanks not my scene.

So the typical me runs away from home and of course..... Who wouldn't expect that?.

As I sit with my back pressed against an alley.... I wonder how many adventures I would have this time.

Hey dear fellow readers here is chapter one