The Tattoo Of Eternal Love- Chapter 2

Hai Guys :D

This is chapter 2 :'} Soo...Read/Comment/Vote

Thanks and Enjoy! xo

-----------------------------------------That Tattoo Of Eternal Love---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2- A Bruise That Turns Into A Tattoo.. Impossible Right?

I stretched my body, and moaned, as my back-ached from the stretch.I shot up, feeling frigid and cold.Rubbing my eyes, i managed to realize what i was wearing. Flashes from lastnight came back to me and i sighed in confusion."What the heck am i going to do" I grumbled to myself, before forcing myself to stand up.I dodge the mirror on the way to the shower ; not wanting to know whether it had gotten worse or healed.

Once, plonking myself in the shower, i felt the hotness of the water run down my body, and i moaned in bliss.I felt the heat of the water, place pressure onto my back, and i tried to focus out of the pain.The longer, i stayed in the shower enjoying the relaxation, the more i felt like the bruise, was pulling and tugging out of my skin. I cant explain it, it felt like it wanted to come out.I grasped myself, and jumped out of the shower, not bearing the pain. I covered, a towel around me and placed myself in front of the mirror ready for observation. I moved the strands of hair loose out of my bun then slowly moved my gaze, to look over my shoulder.I took a sudden short intake of breath, as i fell rigid.The bruise was no longer a bruise.It was well, a tattoo! the size had grew incredibly. Its position now fully taken over most of my back.The markings of a dragon, stared back at me as i continued to gawk at it in shock."How did i get that!" I screech, trying to place my palm on it.I felt the softness of my skin, as the pain was only their lightly.The dragon, was carved in as it blew fire from its mouth.The green tail, curved around the dragons body, and a silver heart, was placed in the centre. In the centre, i could just see inch's of Arabic writing.I was good at language, i knew instantly what it said."Eternally Combined". My eyes stayed in contact with this tattoo; in fear and amusement. I would have known if i had , had a tattoo right? I mean I'm 17. I'm legal to have one, but i don't believe in ruining my body.I must be dreaming, how could this possibly be real. I pinched myself hard trying to wake myself up, but it didn't work. I could still see this abnormal tattoo focusing on me.I closed, my eyes and re-opened them just to see if it was a illusion of my imagination, yet no. It was still there. I couldn't get to grasp, as to what i was feeling.Strength?confused?scared? amused? I mean, it seemed an attractive enough tattoo; it actually suited my almost light olive-skin.It felt, like it was a missing piece to my body, like it belonged there.I actually liked this strange thing which had grew itself upon me.I peered over at my clock and realized the time. Oh god. 

After, tripping several times, over my clothes and getting ready for school; i managed to take one look in the mirror before, racing down the stairs and kissing my mother on the cheek.She smiled and waved me off. I raced, out of the door and onto the street, where i calmed down and began to walk at my normal pace.My thoughts, travelled back to the almost settled tattoo, and what the heck i was going to do about it. I needed research.I had to find out how and why i have it.It seemed to ache, when i thought about it and it felt like someone was holding onto my shoulder. I turned around, but none was their.I touched the tattoo and without even of thought of anything, Drake was forced into my mind, and a weird yet warm sensation ran through me.I tried to pull him out of my mind, but the tattoo ached for him to be in my head, i could feel the power of something pleasuring him towards me. The love, sweeping through.I could feel it now, what the tattoo was doing.Its bond to my skin, sent a huge rush of energy into me and i strained. The strain plunged me into a daze and for seconds , all i could hear was the hard heart-beat of my heart beating along the side of my chest. I loosened my eyes, and slowly opened them. I found myself in a dull-lit room. I yelped quietly then stepped back.I bumped into something small and i turned around seeing rows and rows of chairs which grew higher and higher. Benches. This was the school theatre. How did i get here? My heart began to beat faster and i hid into a corner. I looked around searching for anything when i heard a low muffle not far from where i was.I moved step by step, until i could hear the sound louder.It was a voice, a beautiful voice.He was singing, not far from where i stood.Drake.He sat their,his guitar in his hands; his passion in his eyes. Singing his heart out, as the waves of his notes flew across each and every wall. His vocals making me hum with his tune.

(-Writers Comment: He was singing,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus : Guardian Angel :D)

I sat in the corner of the room, listening as his voice made my heart almost sink. My tattoo pounded, as i felt the rush of heartache and love swell me.Tears began down my eyes, and i immediately stood up moving the tears away.That's ridiculous how emotional i got.I pulled myself together, and walked away from the beautiful song behind me.Moments, later the bell went; ringing in my ears, and i quickly paced towards my first lesson.

"Your late,Julia"Mr Carta shouted, as i tried to sneak through the door unoticed.I stopped and turned around.

"Sorry,Sir" I spoke,softly before walking towards my seat at the back, as everyone stared at me.

He carried on speaking, as i took out my laptop, and placed it on the table. Lucky for me it was I.C.T, so i could research on this thing on my back. I logged myself on and peeked over the laptop, watching as the teacher pointed at different things on the board for us to go on.I looked around making sure none was looking then searched 'Eternally Combined Tattoo'. 1,500 hits, perfect.I searched images, and noticed the tattoo pop up.I smiled to myself then clicked too zoom in. It was identical to mine.I scrolled down reading...

'The tattoo is a symbol, a symbol of eternal love.Your soul mate contains the key'

I read, past the weird sentences and found something strange..

'The person who you choose to eternally entwine with shall unleash your power.'

I stopped at a sentence, and stared at it raising my eyebrow.Superstitious crap. "What a load of bull-"I said out loud, then realizing i was in class and hypothetically putting my hand to my mouth regretting it almost instinctively.

"Julia! do not speak of such inappriopriate language.Get out of class now!" My teacher, shouted as i still sat their in shock.

I sighed, and lifted my bag and headed out, while all the 'whores' smirked at me and muttered 'looser' underneath their breaths. I laughed, sarcastically and slammed the door behind me. Who needs them. Turning my thoughts, away from being obviously kicked out of my class for the first time, since i had came to this school, i headed outside and sat out on the greenery admiring the view. Behind our school, was meadows and meadows full of grass and flowers. It was sort of amazing.I sat against the school wall and watched as the clouds just lightly brushed past the sun.The trees gently swayed and it made me relax;their was no sound but only the wind gliding past the trees and me.I tried to focus, and see if i could feel any pain coming from my tattoo, but it was still. It wasnt hurting at all. This confused me, so i raised my finger-tip to poke it.

"Ow"I groaned.Of course it would still hurt.

"Are you ok?"I heard a faint whisper come from the side of me.

I shot my head to the side, while removing my hand from my back and laying my eyes on Drake's eyes.

I just nodded, and lay back against the wall, closing my eyes. I could slowly feel my heart beat raise, as i knew his eyes were still on me.

"What?" I asked, trying to sound annoyed.

When i opened my eyes, he was sitting next to me looking out into the distance. I watched him, as he frowned in confusion.

"What happened yesterday, at the swimming baths?"He asked, now being honest.

"I don't-" Before i could get another word in, he interrupted me.

"I mean, we one minute on the floor and the next you disappeared.How is that possible"He said, now facing me.

"Look, i don't know ok.Something must of happened because when i woke up i was lying in my bed.I mean hows it even possible that we was both lying in pain on the floor?" I spoke, now raising my voice.

"I thought we was having a fit" He scoffed jokingly.

"This isn't funny"I said, rolling my eyes.

"Why are you even curious about this, or even about me.Just go back to your whores and leave me be. Whatever happened last night happened.That's all their is." I added, before turning away from him and closing my eyes again.

"Curiosity, i guess." He mumured. I slowly felt his presence leave the way that he come.

For a second, i actually felt sad for him to leave; i quickly destroyed that thought the moment it came and i relaxed back into the wall.

Geeze, i should just quit swimming.I'm starting to feel more than normal.

Which i shouldnt...