The Tattoo Of Eternal Love

Hai Guys! This is my first story on this account, so im excited to see if i do well xD

So, Read,Vote and Comment ( I REALLY NEED THE FEEBACK, EVEN IF ITS BAD)

Hope you enjoy... xox

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------The Tattoo Of Eternal Love--- -----------------------------------------------

Julia finds herself being amused,feared,and taunted by such a tattoo and when this tattoo forms on her skin for no such reason, the only thing for her to do is scream. When being just a normal girl,Julia doesnt understand why all of a sudden,something out of the ordinary is happening to her; so when Drake(The school Jock) starts to take passion and love to her. She soon comes to realize the tattoo is more than just a marking; its a symbol of eternal love. 

The tattoo binds the soulmates for forever entwinement. Whose her soulmate? Their love will be put to the test.. 

 'The Tattoo Of Eternal Love' is an epic tale of love,destiny and sacrifice.

Utterly intoxicating and deeply compelling..

----------------------------

Chapter 1 - I have a bruise that changes colours.Arn't i weird.

I twisted my figure back and forth, straining to see my back. I held my position in the mirror, as i looked up seeing a small lightly grey-coloured bruise forming on the top half of my back, just scraping the bottom half of my back; it was like i had fell off a cliff and broke my back. How the heck did i do that? I slowly poked the bruise with my finger and shrieked in pain. I huffed and pulled away. This bruise had been forming for days now, slowly taking a shape into my skin, it seemed like a cloud at first, but now it looks like a really weird dog shape?. I kept guessing to myself that maybe i hit my back off something? if that's even possible.The conclusion was simple; i was going to have a huge bruise. The pain from it, was unbelievable but somehow i was able to forget about it. I sighed, and pulled myself straight, peeking back into the mirror. My raven black hair, flung its curls around my shoulders while my figure hid beneath a small light, which silked through my almost translucent curtains.

I pulled, my useless clothes on and leaned further into the mirror; checking for any bags under my eyes.My intense deep blue eyes stared back at mine, as i smiled and curved my neck and back to face away from the mirror. It was my usual day, at school and as usual i would wear my "insignificant" jeans and sweater.I was never a geek or anything , its just i preferred casual. I was average, and nothing more. My life was simple, and undeniably boring.I was always waiting for a little excitement to enter my life but it never did. The only thing that kept me actually sane was school. It was the only thing that would occupy me enough to not find myself utterly useless. 

"Julia, what are you doing?" My mother asked,sneaking her head through the gap in my worn-down door.

I swivelled to meet her eyes, and i smiled innocently ; while gathering my things and lightly brushing past her to get through my door.

"Just being me.." I whispered and winked.

She giggled, and followed me towards the stairs. 

"I'm going to school now mom.." I spoke, loudly before tumbling down the stairs at an unsteady pace; while panicking that i might miss a step.

"Ok, see you later!" She shouted as i pulled the front door open. 

I swirled myself towards the opening of the door, when i walked straight into a set of deep yet beautiful green eyes.A shock of electricity ran through the tips of my back, and i squinted feeling a pressure flowing through my spine.I felt like a huge wave of electricity had pin-pointed at my bruise.I gasped to myself briefly. Bringing my self-pain back into reality, i realized he seemed to be much as in pain and shock as i was. I breathed heavily; stepping slowly back away from the door.