06 - the first recoupling

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 06 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Tonight. The very first recoupling is tonight and the boys are choosing.

You're getting ready, applying your favorite shade of lip gloss onto your lips, and smacking the fresh coat in. You sit back to look at yourself in the mirror.

You look so fucking hot, don't let a man make you think otherwise.

You stand up and tug the hem of your tight little miniskirt.

"Damn girl!" You hear a friend say.

When you look over, it's Sasha. She bounces her curls in the mirror but her eyes are your outfit.

You smile at her kindness. "It's not too flashy?"

"You could never be too flashy," she tells me with a quick wink thrown your way.

You giggle. "You look amazing," you compliment her then step closer when a strand of her hair sticks up. You feel the need to tuck it back down for her.

"Amazing enough for me to stay?" She whispers low because the two of you stand in the dressing room with the other girls around. "Oh, and thanks!"

You look around at the other girls scattered around then at her. If you hadn't talked to Zayn then maybe you'd continue to be threatened over Sasha's arrival. You only smile at her. "Definitely. I don't see you going home, babe."

She smiles wide at you. "Yeah, I don't see you going home either. My guess is... Priya."

"You think? I thought she and Louis were hitting it off."

"It's hard to tell who Louis is picking. He's flirting with the whole damn villa."

You laugh softly over what she says because it's true.

"Girls! It's time to head outside. We got a mans to secure us!"

"No one can secure this."

Sasha takes your nervous hand. The first recoupling. How bad can it be? If you make it tonight, just wait until it's the girls' turn to get the boys trembling. Suddenly, you're excited at the thought of that.

"I'm ready," you say to Sasha after she had asked. You giggle before strutting in your heels out with her. It isn't long before the six of you come to face with the handsome five men.

After being directed to stand in the middle, you hold your own hand when the nervousness hits again. The boys are placidly sitting around the fire pit.

Louis on the far left scans through his fresh options in his white t-shirt. He then smirks and looks over to Niall. He says something to him that makes the boy break into laughter.

Your eyes shift away from them to look at the two men who have grabbed your attention the most. Zayn and Harry.

Damn, they look good.

Zayn, perfect hair that complements his God chiseled cheekbones. He wears a leather jacket tonight. All you want to do is take a whiff of the fresh leather and the cologne on his neck.

You swallow your sudden thirst then see Harry. What he chooses to wear always gets you to appreciate fashion a little more. He wears a satin black blouse cuffed at the sleeves. You wish to run fingers down the delicate fabric as it opens at his chest. His cross pendant is visible. He also has a bit of glitter on his cheeks again.

Your head turns when heels hit the tiled villa floors. The host of Love Island, Amelia Love, is strutting right in to get this show on the road. Fuck, you're nervous.