Chapter 2

Laura P.O.V

I was paralyzed. It felt as if I have lost control of my body and chooses to defy the order of my brain. I command my legs to move, but they won't budge. I order my eyes to open but they were seal shut. When they were finally open, I found myself in a different place. In front of me stood a girl with beautiful chocolate brown hair. The strange feeling of Ahri being in danger crept into my mind. The fear in my soul teleports me to the place where Ahri was in danger. She was on the grass frozen with fear, unable to move as a giant monster is approaching her. She was terrified as tears were streaming down her eyes as she waited for her death.

The monster wanted to crush Ahri with his huge dirty hands. Fear engulfs me as I screamed out her name. She looks so fragile like a pale porcelain doll. I have a strong urge to rush to help her, but I knew deep in my heart I was only capable of watching her suffer. At this moment a strange thing occurs. Ahri body emitted silver light with so much power that it incinerated the monster. She was shocked as she turns around in search of the possible answer. Her eyes seem to be looking for someone. "Laura," she whispers softly. "Laura, are you here?" She exclaimed a bit louder. "Lau -ra," she said one last time. "Impossible," she whispers to herself and walked away as my soul was being teleported back.

My eyelid sprung open as I struggle to hold my body up. My parents stood beside my bed with worried eyes. I feel lighter somehow. It feels like all my energy has been depleting. My hands were too shaky it couldn't uphold my body. My father had caught hold of me as I fell on the bed.

"Dad," I ask. "What just happened?"

"I don't know," he looked at me worried eyes. "Just sleep Laura. You'll be alright. You'll get better." And so I listened, but when I fell deep asleep, I returned to that same world. To the forest filled with fireflies with Ahri safe and sound looking much happier than usual though.

"Hi," she said with a grin on her face.

"Hi," I replied with a smile.