•Chapter 2!•

(Just_A_Shark: So I was scrolling in my photos and found this-
now that's a beautiful memory)

Y/n's POV
____________

.-*dream but also a flashback*-.

Little y/n: momma.. where are you going..?

M/n: don't worry child.. mommy's gonna be gone for a bit ok..?

I can see momma covered in blood while the bad wolf is roaming around, trying to find her

M/n: just.. r-run and hide o-ok..?

Little y/n: but momma, You're hurt!

M/n: I'm just fine sweetie.. j-just run and hide for me ok? Momma will always be with you..
3..
2..
1...
Run!!

I started running.. All I can think of is to run. But I made the mistake by looking behind me.

My ears lowered as fear and terror filled my thoughts and tears started to form in the corners of my eyes.

Momma was in the wolf''s mouth as it started to bite down, crushing momma's neck as blood dripped down its mouth. After the wolf dropped her corpse he looked at it, Clearly satisfied after seeing the corpse of momma on the ground.

The last thing I saw of the wolf was it's crimson red eyes. Starring right at me

"Your next."
___________

I woke up and noticed that I was sweating. I sighed, still frightened by the nightmare. I closed my eyes trying to clear my mind.

"Sigh I-it's that nightmare again.." I opened my eyes before realizing something.

This isn't my room nor my bed.

I'm in a strangers house.

I quickly got up and looked around the room.
I saw a girl with pink hair, sleeping peacefully.
I didn't want to disturb her so I had to keep my thoughts to myself and had to be very quiet

'WHERE AM I?!'
I saw the door and quickly exited the room.
I ran across the hallways, hoping that I can find the exit and get out of here.
It was a pretty large house so it's hard to find the exit but I finally found the exit to this house.

I quickly pushed open the door and ran out of there, not looking back.

I was tired from all the running but i
didn't care. Not at all.

I decided to take a rest until I heard some slow footsteps coming toward me.

"Oh? What's a pretty girl doing out here in the night? Are you lost baby girl?~"

I looked behind and saw a drunk man walking towards me.

"U-uh.. please stay back.." i started walking backwards, but he just kept coming closer and closer.

"L-leave me alone.." I kept walking backwards until the man pinned me to the wall.

"My god you are so fucking gorgeous! You would be a mighty fine girl for me!"

He tried to pull you in for a kiss but you scratched him in the face.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He punched me in in the face and kicked me.

"YOU DESERVE A PUNISHMENT FOR THIS!" He kept beating me while small whimpers escape my lips.

"H-hELP ME!!" I screamed as loud as I can and that angered the man more.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING WHORE"
he screamed at me and kicked me in the head.

He grabbed his wine bottle and smashed it on my back.

I screamed in pain as he stepped on my back.

"S-sTOP!" My voice cracked as he laughed at me.

I looked at the man as he raised the broken bottle, ready to stab me with it but was stopped by a tap on his shoulder.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WA-" he was cut off by a gun to his head.

"Now what are you doing to this poor girl hm?" The girl said.

The man was scared, I can tell. He shakily raised the broken bottle, almost stabbing her but she was quicker than him and shot him.

I tried to get up and protect myself but failed and fell on the ground

I started to growl softly as she came closer to me.

"Don't worry.. I won't hurt you.." she said in a soothing and soft voice.

I calmed down a bit as she picked you up and placed her jacket on you.

I whimper at the pain you were feeling right now.

She walked back to the house and walked inside since I didn't close the door while escaping.

She went to a room and knocked on the door before welcoming herself in.

"Huh? Oh! Ms. Kiara what brings you here?" A nurse said.

The nurse gasped as she saw your bruised and bloody body.

The nurse said something but i couldn't hear it since you started to feel dizzy

"Don't worry, you will be just fine, I promise!" She smiled at me.

I gave her a weak smile before fainting in her arms.
____________

heya! Just_A_Shark hereeee!
WOHOOO aNOTHER CHAPTER DONE :D

Damn I got a little too carried away writing the dream and the next part-
Never expected for me to write that type of shit

If there's grammar mistakes then it's normal.
I don't proof read so yea :>
Anyways I hoped you enjoy this chapter ☺️

Just_A_Shark signing out!
__
Word count: 871