•chapter 1!•

Kiara's POV
______________________________________

Me and Calli was walking around an alley way until i saw a mafia leader holding up a gun at a girl.

Usually i wouldn't do anything about it since its not my business to interrupt but this time it was different.

''Kusotori?'' Calli said

i silently grabbed my pistol before shooting the gang leader in the head.

The gang members tried to escape but I shot them before they can escape. I looked at my pistol before putting it away, somehow proud of myself.

Calli looked at me before looking at the dead bodies.

she grabbed her scythe before taking the souls and stashing them for later.

"that was unexpected of you Kusotori.'' Calli said while looking at her scythe.

i smiled at Calli before walking up to the person.

i kneeled down and looked at the girl.

i immediately blushed at the sight.

the girl had (y/sc) and beautiful (y/hc) that shined under the moonlight.

I quickly regained my composure and carried the person bridal style and placed my jacket over them.

i walked over to Calli who looked at me confused.

"Kusotori, who is this?'' calli said while putting away her Sycthe.

"oh this? this is just our pet!'' i smiled at calli

"oh ok-...Wait.. I never said we can get a pet-" calli said

I hushed her before petting the fox's ears.

Me and calli started walking to the lambo before speeding away.

'I wonder if the others will like her' i thought to myself until i got interrupted by calli telling us we are here.

I carried the person and walked up the mansion doors.

I knocked on the door and a certain blond Mafioso opened the door.

"Oh hi kiara!" Ame greeted me with a small smile.

She noticed that my clothes was all bloody and saw a body in my hands.

"Oh? Kiara what did i say about bringing bodies into the mansion-"
She got cut off by the person snuggling Closer to me.

"c-c..cold.." The person said softly.

i smiled and brought her closer to me before walking in the mansion.

while i was walking to my room i saw gura lying down on her back in the middle of the hallway

''gura? what are you doing in here?'' i asked her

then i realize that she has entered the state of 'tonic immobility'

''.... She's fine'' i stared at gura for a few more seconds before walking away.

*time skip brought to u by ME >:D*
Still Kiaras POV
-
I finally found me and Calli's room.

'Finally found it! This smol bean kept distracting me but it was worth it! Wonder what's calli doing right now..'

I opened the door just to see calli sleeping peacefully on the bed.

I smiled a little before setting the girl down so I can treat her wounds.

After a few minutes passed i placed her down on the bed and watched as she immediately snuggle up to calli

'Hm... now what do I do next.. I Wonder if I have other missions to do right now..' i thought to myself before an idea popped up.

'Oh! Right! I have that mission to do.. but I don't feel like getting bloody right now.. might as well take a small walk and plan the next heist' I looked at calli and the girl and smiled before leaving
_______

Heya! Just_A_Shark here!
Chapter done :O
Anyways how ya guys doinnn?
I really don't know wat to type here but meh
Who cares.
But that's all I got to say soo see ya next chapter!

Just_A_Shark signing out!
.
.
.

Word count: 608