Chapter 19 - Slightly More Sinister

"Wait, no," I said weakly as I desperately whipped my head around as fast as I could, looking for Jon. But Dylan was already walking me out of the bus. He led me to a room behind the public toilets that was surprisingly nice. It had mood lighting and a huge bed. The problem was that the bed had restriction chains at each corner. He shoved me onto the bed as I was beginning to panic. This was about to happen, and nobody was going to save me.

"Don't worry, little girl," he sneered as he tied my feet to the corners of the bed. "You see the thing is, I have this... need."

He shoved me onto the bed and stripped me of my shirt. "Please, don't. Don't rape me," I pleaded.

"Rape you?" He laughed. "I'm not going to rape you. My needs are slightly more... sinister... than that".

He took off his shirt and crawled on top of me, my hands pinned above my head.

"Please, don't" I whimpered.

"Don't panic, darling," he told me.

I had no control left of my limbs, I was even having trouble moving my mouth. And then, I couldn't anymore. I was awake, but I was paralysed.

"You see, I get off on the morbid, sweetheart. You have no idea what I have planned for your body," he snickered, "I'm going to add you to my collection"

My heart was racing as he took off my shoes and then slid my pants off, sniffing the crotch area with a sick smile on his face before throwing them onto the floor. Then he came back on top of me and took my shirt off, and then my bra. I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my cheeks, one after the other. This was going to be the end of my life, and maybe that was what I wanted.

I was fading now, falling into the black oblivion of sleep that was threatening to take me at any point. A part of me wanted to just go to sleep so I didn't have to feel it, but another part of me found that even scarier.

But I didn't fall asleep.

He slid his own pants off and bent down to grab something. A camera. He was going to film himself doing this, however, the fear that had consumed me up until this point was beginning to fade. It was like the innocent little girl inside me, had died in that moment. 

He set the camera up and grabbed a small piece of rope from a bag on the floor. With his tongue out, he put the rope in his mouth, and then put it in mine. I couldn't stop him, I couldn't move. I had given up. 

He put the rope around my neck and tightened it until I left as if my throat was crushed into the size of my finger. My eyes were about to burst out of my head as my entire face felt like it was expanding with the pressure. I panicked every time I couldn't get a breath into my lungs, even though I was completely aware that I wasn't able to. My heart was beating out of my chest and my head was aching from lack of oxygen. I tried to keep my eyes open but everything was going blurry- and that's when I heard it. 

My name. The rope around my throat loosened and I could breathe again as the person knocked on the door and yelled my name, sounding increasingly concerned. It was Jonathan. The next voice I heard was Head's. Relief washed over me as Dylan suddenly jumped off the bed and panicked. He didn't know what to do. They started smashing on the door, trying to break it open.

"Uhh, it's just um, I'm in here guys. Alone," Dylan said

"Bullshit!" Jon screamed, "open the fucking door!"

They finally got the door open as Dylan was rushing to put his pants back on. He was caught. My mind finally started to shut off as I realised I was safe. In my last moments, before the world went dark, I saw the panic in Jon's eyes as he comprehended the scene in front of him. He stormed over to Dylan in a rage and punched him directly in the nose, and then he came to my side and covered my naked body with a blanket.

"Mia," he said softly, but my eyes were already closed. 

...

Jon's P.O.V

Mia's eyelids dropped slowly as she began to lose consciousness, looking so helpless. Her head fell to the side and she was gone, lost to whatever drug she had been given. I took the rope off her neck and stroked her cheek, unable to believe that someone could do this to her. My body tingled with rage at the person who did, my face flushing with heat. 

"What the fuck were you doing to her?!" I yelled, suddenly in his face. My fist connected with his face again, drawing blood this time. A rush of satisfaction flew through my body, but it wasn't enough. I punched him again, and again; I couldn't stop. All I felt was heat and rage and I couldn't see much through my anger-blurred vision. I was on top of him, using all the strength the adrenaline gave me to inflict as much pain as possible, when somebody caught my arm from behind me. 

"Jonathan, calm down!" I couldn't even hear him properly: all I knew was that he was in my way, so I took my next swing at him. Head caught my punch again and wrapped his arms around me, trapping my arms at my sides. 

"LET ME GO!" I screamed, trying to get out of his grasp. 

"Jonathan, you're going to kill him!" 

"You're fucking right about that!"

"What about Mia?!" He yelled. My vision cleared of the red I was seeing and I looked over at her, still lying unconscious on the bed. I took a deep breath and tried to calm the rage that was still flowing through my veins. 

"You're right," I said, moving back to her side. 

While I was dialling 911, Head pushed Dylan against the wall and asked, "what's with the camera, huh? What was the plan?"

"It's just... It's just what I do! You dumbasses usually don't even notice!"

"You've done this before? What do you do?" Head yelled, and Dylan just smirked. His face put a disgusting taste in my mouth, knowing that he was getting off on this. 

"What do you think?" He asked with a sick expression on his face. 

"This wasn't about rape," I said, "those girls on the last tour... the ones who went missing... that was you?"

"Look who's finally catching on," he said smugly. "I paid off some dirty cops. I'm clean as far as law enforcement is concerned, so what are you gonna do?"

"I'm going to fucking kill you," Head said

"What do you do to them?" I asked, a lump in my throat.

"Necrophilia and mutilation. Wanna see my collection? I had one particularly pretty girl turned into a lamp" Dylan replied as if it was the most normal thing in the world, sending shivers down my spine. That would have happened to Mia if I hadn't found her. 

"You're disgusting," I spat. 

"Hmm, but Mia is quite the opposite. She's a tasty little treat"

My fists clenched and red spilt over my vision, narrowing my sight again. I wanted to beat the shit out of him, I wanted him to feel pain, but mostly I wanted him to suffer for what he did to Mia. There were indents on her neck where he was clearly strangling her, where he was trying to kill her. 

I unclenched my fists, knowing I had to stay calm. "Well, the cops are on their way, so we'll see just how 'clean' they think you are with all this evidence"

Dylan laughed with a sick smile spread across his face, clearly unphased. I was sure he would be put on trial for this, but something about his expression and lack of care for this made me very uneasy.