"Never in a million years would I hurt you again mariposa (butterfly) I've learned from the worst mistake in my life"he say as he's a breath away from her tempting red crimson lips.Elanora notices he glances down at her lips.

"I'm gonna give you a chance Epifiano don't make me regret it" Elanora mutters as she clashes her lips with his.His lips met mine in a scorching kiss which heated my whole body.His kiss was rough yet gentle.I pull away from him before it gets to far I'm not ready just yet.

"Come on let's go eat"Epifiano mutters grinning ear to ear as he holds his world in his hands.He grabs Elanoras thick thighs and pull her to his waist.He sees her crimson red cheeks bright up.I take her downstairs kissing all over her face as she giggles nonstop making my heart flutter.I set her down on my lap as Marta serves us breakfast,i see Elanora hide her face in my chest as she try's to pull her shirt down.We eat breakfast together laughing and just genuinely enjoying each others company.

Marta was surprised she's never seen Epifiano smile or laugh but with the beautiful young lady he seems be a complete different person.She smiles softly staring at the beautiful young couple who can't seem to have enough of each other.She loves seeing him happy he deserves happiness he helped me in many ways.But one thing I'm forever grateful is he took me away from my abusive husband at the time.She walks away slowly glancing as she sees Epifiano put a strand of hair behind Elanoras ear.Her cheeks that are a deep crimson red.She walks off hoping the young couple grow old and happy.

Couples hours later
Back to Elanoras POV:
"Epifiano....you have to let go"I say as I try to get out of his huge hands that are refusing to let me go.His hands are on my waist gripping them hard and his face is in my chest.I hit the back of his head trying to escape his grip.

"Epifiano I'll call you I'm gonna come back tomorrow"I say pushing him off me fast

"Okay promise me you'll be back home tomorrow and that you'll call me when you get home" Epifiano says staring down at me sadly pouting.Aww he looks so cute and adorable.Hes my little baby.

"I will Epifiano you are so cute baby"I say poking his cheeks softly.

"Hey cute you mean I'm handsome sexy and hot"he says flexing his hands up amusingly.I laugh softly.

"Stop"I say smiling softly to him

"Okay baby can you give me a kiss"he says bringing me closer to him.

"Mmm..I don't know"I say wrapping my arms around his neck .

"Hey I deserve many kisses right now I demand some kisses right now"he says smirking

"Okay sure..I say as he crashes his lips with mine.I get lost in him .Our lips moving in sync,as he explores my mouth with his tongue.We thrash our tongues together gripping each other's body closer .We stop when we're out of breath.I quickly slap his shoulder amusingly.He brings me in a bear hug ,the hug I love more in this world.

"Bye my beautiful tigresa (tigress)"he says smiling softly in my neck.

"Epifiano your acting like I'm leaving the fucken country I live like an hour away baby I'll call you"I say detaching myself from him.

"Okay but hurry up so you can call me already"he said waving his hand cutely.I smile at his adorable cuteness.Ahhh I'm gonna miss him.Curse him he already has me hooked.