Chapter 11 - kerfuffle

I walked through the office carrying a couple folders, being back at work after being off to care for Hange was a quick change that was easy to blend back into.
I hummed to myself before feeling my body jolt from a smack coming from my ass, I yelped and quickly turned around and saw Hange smiling brightly "hey sugar-plum" she chirped, I huffed and kissed her cheek still walking, Hange following quickly behind as she sped up to keep up with me, her arm sneaking around my waist pulling me close "don't ignore me baby cakes" Hange pouted, from the corner of my eye I could see Hange's face permanently stuck on that pout, little whimpers beginning to come from her mouth.
"We're at work baby we gotta be professional" I stopped in the middle of the hallway and looked over at her, the pout still stained on her face as I sighed, looking around to see if anyone was near before leaning forward and giving her a peck, pulling away once after
"Whatt only one?" Hange groaned, I raised and eyebrow and chuckled holding the folders close to my chest.
I wouldn't of taken Hange as the PDA type but I was definitely not going to complain, it was adorable how she would be desperate for kisses but would never force you to kiss her, always waiting for you to make the first move so she was sure you were comfortable.
"You can wait until we get home for the special kisses" I pecked her cheek once more before walking ahead, hearing her footsteps quickly approaching from behind as I felt her hands on my waist, I yelped at the touch and looked to my side seeing Hange pushed up from behind me "not even one? My office isn't far from here" her voice lowly purring in my ear sending shivers down my spine, I bit my lip and checked the time before grabbing onto her hand "10 minutes"
Next minute we were in Hange's office, lips clasped together as Hange's hand trailed up my skirt "8 minutes left" I hummed against her lips and gripped onto the table, Hange's grip on my thigh getting tighter as she pulled me up onto her table and pushed things off of her table, I bit my lip and took off her blazer and pressed my chest up against hers.
"My god you're perfect" Hange mumbled lowly before grabbing my face and kissing me roughly, I looked at her hand for a second before closing my eyes and kissing her deeply, our tongues meeting as they danced around each other's.
Hange's hand trailed up to my chest unbuttoning the top few buttons of my blouses before her hand slipped in and groped at my chest, I bit onto her lip tugging it as I heard a grunt escape her lips "fuck (y/n)" the rasp in her voice making my hairs stand on end as I felt my face heat up ever so slightly.

Knock knock knock

Oh for fucks sake.
We quickly pulled away from each other at the sound of the door, I shot up off of the table and scrambled to fix my blouse
"Come in!" Hange smirked looking at me as I was still in a state, making it very obvious of what we had been doing.
I fixed my hair and looked down at the glass table at my reflection as I checked my makeup seeing it didn't smudge luckily,
"Hey my gorgeous lil manic" a chirpy voice came from the door as the sound of heels came rushing in, I turned around to be met with a shorter blonde woman standing uncomfortably close to Hange, the woman was smiling brightly as her bleached white teeth glistened from the light.
In a wild contrast to Hange's face, a look of terror was spread across her face as her eyes were widened and her skin turned pale, as if she'd just seen a ghost.
"You said you fucked off to Canada.. last time I checked this is London." Hange spoke with fear lingering in her voice, her voice quivering towards the end of the sentence which didn't seem to phase the blonde.
"Awh babe that was just a trip! I'm back for good now" she smiled and leant close to Hange raising her hand to stroke her cheek, I raised my eyebrow and smacked her hand watching her face change drastically from sweet to stone-cold "I'm sorry I think I wasn't invited to introductions, who's this?" I looked at the blonde before looking over at Hange, her hands gripping tightly onto the table as her nails dug into the glass creating a piercing but small screech to sound out.
"I'm Debby Sliran? Who's this babe?" Her eyebrow raised at me before bringing her attention back to Hange, already not liking this bitch for obvious reasons other than how uncomfortable she's making Hange feel.
"Her girlfriend, so I'd appreciate it if you stop calling her babe you're making her uncomfortable."
A laugh escaped her lips as her eyes glanced me up and down, her eyebrow now permanently raised as a smirk crept up as she looked at Hange before back to me.
"You're dating that? You can defiantly tell she's straight but just questioning her sexuality" she snarled, I took a hairband off of my wrist and slowly began to tie my hair back, Hange's eyes widening as I didn't take my eyes off of Debby.
"Just preparing myself" I smiled and looked over at Hange, my smile falling seeing Hange looking distraught, I gently held onto her hand and squeezed it "do you want me to give you a minute?"
Hange looked over at me and reluctantly nodded, mouthing me a please before I pecked her cheek and walked out with my bag and folders in hand, glaring at Debby as I left. Knowing how horrible it is to have a shitty ex I knew this feeling too well, I sighed and walked to Levi's office with the folders and placed them on his desk "took your time with these" levi scoffed, I sighed and nodded before putting my bag down and slumping in the chair on the opposite side of Levi's desk
"Stop frowning you'll get ugly wrinkles, what's wrong" levi hummed lowly, his glance going from me to his computer as he typed away, I lent my face in my hands as I looked over at him.
"Hange's ex just turned up out of nowhere and started calling her babe, it's like Hange saw a ghost I didn't really want to leave her like that" I sighed and felt the table vibrate with Levi banging his hand on the table in shock, his eye's widening slightly as his mouth tightened to a scowl.
"Fucking debby's here? I'll get Erwin she needs to leave" levi reached to his desk phone and dialed Erwin's number, the phone ringing a couple times before Erwin's voice chirped through the speaker "hello levi? What is it you need?" Always speaking so formally even if it it's with his best friends, Levi quickly cutting Erwin off as he held the phone close to his mouth "fucking debby's here we need her out of here"
A gasp come from Erwin's end as I just listened in on their conversation, chewing on my bottom lip my mind ran rampage as I thought about Hange hoping she's okay.
"Wait What Debby? I just hired one?" Erwin spoke confused, Levi's eyes widening in anger as his grip on the phone tightened, watching the plastic in the phone begin to warp in his grasp "oh I don't know, maybe the Debby that ruined Hange's late teenage years and early 20's ? The Debby that outted Hange to the entire school and made her be homeschooled for the last year? THE DEBBY YOU JUST HIRED" Levi growled, I flinched at Levi's anger as I held onto the arms of my chair, with the amount of heat radiating from Levi's forehead I could light 20 cigarettes with them.
"Oh... they're the same Debby. Well isn't this a kerfuffle"