Chapter 4 - weird therapy

(TW ABUSE)
It's been a week since me and Hange met, we were texting each other every minute of the day and meeting up whenever Leon was at work and I was free.
I had another week until I was added onto the work routa and would officially start working as Levi's assistant, I knew it would be weird going from a regular waitressing job to work in an office. I sighed and sat at my computer looking for new blazers and clothes for when It's official and heard my door slam open, I flinched at the sound and shot up grabbing the closest thing next to me being a hairbrush.
"Y/N! Where the fuck are you?!" I heard Leon yell, I grit my teeth and inhaled guessing he was mad about Hange breaking up with him, since Hange broke it off with Leon I've been receiving hundreds of texts and calls from Leon and just deciding to ignore them.
I heard his steps get closer to my room as I held onto the hairbrush tighter, he's gonna go mental at me I just know it. Before he got in I quickly set up my phone to record behind my laptop just in case his rage kills me, and there he was.
Leon swung the door open and stormed over to me shoving me against the wall "Did you fucking speak to Hange?!" He growled, getting a tight grip onto my neck as he held me against the wall, I couldn't tell him the truth it would literally kill me.
"Who the fuck is Hange?! Get off of me!" I squirmed and swung the hairbrush towards him hitting him across the face with it, Leon fell back and coughed leaning back against the wall, I panted and looked over at my phone out of the corner of my eye and stood up straight "look I don't know what glue you been huffing but I don't know who the fuck this Hange chick is, even if I did what is it to me? Who is she?" I dropped the hairbrush and looked at Leon, if steam could come out of his ears it would, his face was bright red in fury as his eyes met mine "I cheated on you. I been dating her for a year and to be perfectly candid she's a whole lot better than you, she makes me happy when you're just a warm mouth and a great punching bag" he stormed back over and grabbed my chin forcing me to look up at him, I grit my teeth and looked at him, the eyes that use to admire me were now filled with hatred
"You're an abusive piece of shit y'know that?" I mumbled through his grasp, Leon turning away not wanting to look at me, I spat at him and squirmed "fucking look at me pussy!" Immediately regretting spitting at him as his hand quickly met my face as I fell to the ground, I spat out blood onto my wooden floor as I gripped onto the table as I slowly got myself back up "get the fuck out of my house. We're done" I wiped my mouth and looked at him as guilt was spread across his face, his face softened as he tried walking towards me "(y/n) I didn't mean-" I stumbled back against the table and felt nothing but pure rage fill my lungs as I screamed at him "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!"
Tears brimmed in my eyes from pain as he finally turned around and left, I felt my knees tremble as I collapsed to the floor and knelt on the floor, looking down at the floor as I felt blood run down my nose and onto the floorboards, being like a speeding river it trailed through the cracks and spread through the panelling.

I cleaned up the apartment scrubbing the blood, my nose no longer leaking blood as I shoved pieces of tissue up my nose to stop it.
Once Leon left I saved the video to my camera and made a backup of it saving it to my cloud and google drive "fucking idiot, shouldn't of said anything" I mumbled to myself and picked up the bucket and sponge slamming it down by the sink, I felt pathetic around him, like I was a mat covered in bruises and blood.
The doorbell rang as I flinched and quietly walked to the front door and peeked through the peep-hole seeing Hange stood there, arms crossed impatiently, I gulped and rest my head against the door.
I don't want her seeing me like this, all bruised and bloody, but I don't want to ignore her, she knows I'm home as-well. I took a deep breath before opening the door, Hange's arms quickly embracing me tightly as she buried her head in my neck "uh? Hange you okay?" My hands grazed her side as I hugged her back, Hange slowly looked up at me as her eyes widened.
"What happened?! I'm fine but what happened to you?!" She gently placed her hands on my face as her eyes scanned my face and the upcoming bruise along my nose and my left eye and the hand shaped bruise spreading on my neck, I gulped and looked up at her speaking quietly "Leon got mad you broke up with him, came here, blamed it on me and then choked and punched me" I sighed and saw Hange's face go from worried to enraged, my eyes widening at the change as she held onto my hand and dragged me to the kitchen, picking me up and sitting me down on my kitchen counter "I'm gonna fucking kill him." Hange scrambled into my freezer and through the multiple drawers before finding where the ice was, putting it in a tea-towel before lightly pressing it against my neck.
"Ah- cold" I gasped and watched Hange as she practically babied me until the swelling and blood went down.
"You don't seem shocked? Did he hit you a lot when you guys were dating?" Hange's soft hand stroked my cheek as I nodded, I used to be so much more stronger, have more willpower and would never let someone lay a hand on me. With Leon it was different, I fell in love with him and made excuses for him whenever he would hurt me, like he didn't mean it, that it was my fault for acting out and that I should've known better.
"I have a video of what he did today, don't know what I'm going to do with it really" I sighed and looked at Hange as her glance on me was soft, her hand went ontop of mine as I looked at my phone "can I see it please? I think we should send it to corporate and the police and ruin him" Hange's tone was so much softer and gentle in serious situations, a drastic change from before. I felt at peace with her voice, I could fall asleep to it like it was a lullaby soothing me to sleep.
I handed Hange my phone as she watched the video, one hand holding the phone as the other was lightly pressed on mine holding it to give me some sort of comfort.
Her grip tightened as she got to the part of the video where Leon punched me, I squeezed her hand and sighed stopping the video having enough of it, Hange put the phone back down and stroked my cheek "at least you landed a hit, looks like you might've given him a black eye" I nodded and sighed holding onto her hand, a soft chuckle escaped Hange's lips as she rubbed her thumb on my cheek "Not close to the mess I'm gonna leave him in, I'm gonna fucking kill him for laying a hand on you" my heart dropped as I grabbed her face with both my hands and shook my head, me being hurt was enough I don't want Hange to get hurt aswell.
"No, no I don't want you getting hurt!" I looked deeply into Hange's eyes as I stroked her cheek, she groaned and leant close to me standing inbetween my legs, I felt my face heat up as the gap between us were slowly closing.
I just broke up with my cheating boyfriend how am I feeling so drawn to her?
I leant forward and pulled Hange close in a hug, we stayed like that for a while in silence.
The comfortable silence filled the room as I held Hange close, my head resting in her neck as we held each other , a well needed rest I'd say.
I finally broke the silence and kept my head nuzzled into Hange's neck "If you really want to you can beat up Leon, just promise me you won't get hurt?" I held onto her hand and looked up at her as Hange looked down at me, a grin already spread across her face as she tucked a piece of hair behind my ear "I promise! You wanna come and watch?"
I chuckled softly and nodded, maybe this would be some weird sort of therapy?

Bittersweet - [Hange Zoe x  Female Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara