Chapter 18: 5 more minutes

(Trigger warning for substance abuse)
Y/n's pov

Tears sting in my eyes. I'm just so frustrated over Zoe. I pull my covers tightly over my head. I feel Chloe get up and get off my bed and some mumbling coming from the other girls. The light shuts off and I let out a sigh as the tears fall down my cheeks. I feel guilty about shouting at her but she was just being a bitch. I let out a sniffle.

"Y/n come down here" I hear Chloe say. I clamber down the ladder and see she's sitting up on her bed. "Let's go talk" She says as she stands up and slips on her slippers. We walk outside the door into the freezing cold.

"Is everything okay?" Chloe asks me. "Yeah it's fine I'm just stressed about Zoe I'm sorry" I say wiping the tears away from my eyes.

"Come here" She says as she pulls me into a hug. We stand there hugging for a while until I let go.

"I'm just sick of Zoe controlling what I can and can't do with Noah it's such bullshit." I tell her. "I get you, we've had to put up with her for 7 years. It's a pain" Chloe says laughing. "You've been here for 7 years in a row?!" I exclaim. "Yup, it's like home here" she says.

"Then how do you put up with Zoe?" I ask her.

"Well I try to ignore her but that doesn't work out, so I just put her in her place. Like you did."

"Was I not a bit harsh?" I ask her. "It's not the worst I've heard someone say to her, plus she was pissing you and Noah off" Chloe says "I do feel bad for her though. Her parents barely pay any attention and just buy her what she wants instead of talking about her problems."

"Oh that's tough, I had no idea" I say, kinda feeling guilty about what just happened. "That's not your fault" Chloe says.

"I was just so mad about her going on and on about me and Noah, like why can't i date who I want to date?" I say.

"Tell me about it, she did that to me 3 years ago, she stole my first boyfriend and I was so mad" Chloe says.

"What did you do?" I ask her.

"Well I screamed a bit, and then tried to slap her but Olivia held me back. And then I screamed at her more" she says. We both burst out laughing.

"Well I don't care what she thinks about me and-" I say but then I see three boys running at us.

"Noah?!" I call out.

Brandon, Liam and Noah rush up to us. "Have you guys seen Zach?" Brandon says. "No? We haven't seen him anywhere why?" Chloe replies.

"We can't find him anywhere. We checked all around our cabin and he's nowhere to be seen" Liam explains.

"Is zoe in there?" Noah asks. "Yeah" I reply.
"Great so he's not with Zoe, then where can he be?" Brandon complains. "With another girl i don't know" noah says rolling his eyes.

"It's almost 4 in the morning. Even Noah and y/n would be back by then" Chloe say as I punch her in the arm. "Hey!" She says.

"Yeah but this is Zach we're talking about. He could be anywhere" Liam says.

"Let's go inside it's freezing" I say shivering. We all walk into our cabin. Ali,Jess, Ronnie and Olivia all wake up confused. Abbie and Zoe are still in the bathroom.