Chapter 9: mr.stark.. i dont feel so good

(A/n: a little infinity war Peter Parker for you besties ;))

Y/n's pov

*vomit warning*

I wake up to a sick feeling in my stomach. I feel someones arms wrapped around me. I unwrap them and immediately jump down from the bunk. I rush over to the bathroom kneel down in front of the toilet and throw up.

I feel someone pull my hair back behind my shoulder as I throw up more. "It's okay" I hear Noah say as he rubs my back. I throw up one more time and I stand up. "Sorry you had to see that" I shrug, awkwardly smiling. "It's fine don't worry about it" noah replies. I walk over to the sink to wash my face.

"Do you even remember anything from last night?" Noah asks me. "No. I don't even know why you're here. Why ARE you here?" I question. "You practically begged me to stay" noah laughs. "Oh Jesus sorry" I say. "It's fine, I wanted to make sure you were okay" he says. I smile.

"Do you still feel sick? You look kinda pale" Noah notices. "A little" I reply. Noah walks into the main room and comes back with a water bottle. "Here take sips of that" he says as he hands me the bottle. "Thank you" I say. I sip some water. "What time is it?" I ask him. "7, I think" Noah says. "Oh you should probably go before you're caught." I tell him. "You sure you're okay alone though?" Noah asks me. "Yeah" I sigh "hopefully we're aren't doing something to extravagant today." "Well lucky for you it's raining so we're probably gonna watch movies in the main hall" he says. "Great. We'll see you later" I say. "Yeah, see you at breakfast" Noah says as he quietly walks out the bathroom door. I hear the front door close.

I breath a sigh of relief and I sit on the bathroom counter. Suddenly a very tired, very cranky looking Zoe storms into the bathroom. "Woah what's up with you?" She asks me. "Nothing" I reply. "You were wasted yesterday, you know you could've gotten us caught right?" She tells me. "Sorry" I say quietly. "And what about what I told you on the first day" she continues. "What do you mean?" I say.
"I told you to stay away from Noah" she snaps. "And why should I?" I reply sweetly. "Because he's mine, and don't you have a boyfriend already?" Zoe says. "What? No I don't" I refuse. What is she talking about? What did I say last night?? "You said it yourself. What's his name again? Dylan,was it?" She says smiling. I freeze. What. the. fuck. did. I. say. last. night. "That was months ago" I say slowly. "Whatever" She says as she rolls her eyes "but noahs still mine". "dude, chill, I don't even like him. You can have him" I say. "Hm, okay." She says as she walks out of the bathroom.

I groan and hop of the counter. Suddenly I get the sick feeling in my stomach again. "Fuck" I say as I rush over to the toilet again.

Around half an hour later everyone is up and getting dressed. I just put on some leggings and a hoodie as it's pouring rain outside. I still feel tired and groggy but I guess I have to deal with it for the rest of the day. I brush my hair and put on my shoes. The 8 of us run over to the cafeteria. The rest of the senior campers are huddled inside. We get in queue for breakfast.

*after breakfast*

We all start trudging to the main hall in the rain. Noah and I are talking about yesterday. He's telling me what happened in the cabin and i internally die of embarrassment. I can't believe I did that we both laugh about it until we couldn't breath. Once we reach the hall we all enter.

There's a big projector screen hanging from the wall. On the floor there's blankets and pillows. I sit with Noah on one side of me and Olivia on the other. Zoe pushes her way through the crowd and she sits down next to noah. "Hey noah" she smiles with her fake smile. Seriously?! Her?! "Hey" He says quietly. "Last night was crazy wasn't it?" She says. "Yeah, I don't really wanna talk about it now though" he says staring at the black projector screen. "Oh. Okay" she says startled. I turn away and smile to myself. It's so funny when Noah ignores her.

Suddenly Noah leans over to me. "Help. Me." He whispers into my ear. I turn to him and lean in closer. "No" I say smiling. "I can't deal with her all day" he whispers back. I laugh at him. I was about to say something until one of the councilors starts talking. "Alright guys, since the weather is terrible outside, the senior campers are having a movie day while the juniors do arts and crafts. Today's movie is Avengers: Infinity War". The crowd starts cheering. "I love that movie" I whisper to Noah happily. "Same" He says back.

The councilors start the movie. Around twenty minutes in, when Tom Holland comes into the screen a bit infront of me turns around. I immediately recognize it's Zach. "Hey y/n there's your man" he grins. "Hey Zach, shut up we're trying to watch the movie" Noah snaps back. He grins and turns back around.

I turn to Noah and give him a confused look. Noah leans over to me. "Yesterday... um you kinda confessed your love of Tom Holland to him" he whispers. I slap my hand to my face. (A/n wait that's kinda creepy. As I'm writing this all the stars by sza comes on and that's in black panthers soundtrack as I'm talking bout marvel whaaaa. R.i.p Chadwick ❤️)
"Oh god" I say. "Yup" noah replies.

*at the end of the movie*

(A/n: infinity war spoilers!! Skip to the end of the paragraph if you don't want spoilers)

Suddenly thanos snaps his fingers and the screen goes black. I immediately dread what comes next. After the scene with him and baby gamora passes it switches back to Wakanda. Suddenly Bucky starts blipping. I feel tears well up in my eyes. I hate this part so much a couple of moments later it goes to Peter and Tony and the rest of the guys on titan. One by one they go until it gets to peter. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks. "Mr.Stark I don't feel so good..." peter says. (A/n: Okay I'm a bout to cry now help)

I feel Noah's arm wraps around me and sniffling. I lean into Noah's shoulder and look up. I see Noah crying. "Oh my god are you crying?" I say breaking down in tears. "You really can't say much y/n" he laughs as he wipes his eyes with his free hand. I continue crying until the movies over. You can hear a few sniffles threw the crowd as the end credit scene plays.

I wipe my tears away and stand up. "Where you going?" Noah asks me. "The bathroom" I reply. "Okay" He replies. I walk towards the bathroom. I go into a stall and I can hear someone else enter. Once I'm finished I go out to wash my hands. Suddenly another stall opens and Zoe walks out. "Are you following me or something?" I ask her. "Nope, but I told you to stay away from Noah" she says leaning against the wall. " I am, we're just friends Zoe" I say getting annoyed now. "I see the way he looks at you. AND he wrapped his arm around you a while ago." She states. "So? Friends do that all the time" I protest. "No they don't, y/n, even you know that. Friends don't look at each other that way" she says. "Whatever" I say as I walk over to the paper towel dispenser. Zoe walks over to the sink. "Don't try to hide it y/n, I know you like him" Zoe says. "I don't like him!" I say a little too loudly as I storm out of the bathroom.

I walk back over to Noah frustrated and sit down. "You okay?" He asks me. "Fine why?" I say agitated. "Woah sorr-y" he says. "No I'm sorry. Zoe just annoys me sometimes" I huff. "What are we watching now?" I ask. "The hunger games" Noah replies. "Hey remember the first day you said that this camp was like the hunger games, with the districts and all" I reply. "Oh yeah haha I do" he says smiling. I look down to the floor.

(A/n: more iw spoilers) "You okay? Are you sad about Peter?" He says mocking me. "I've watched that movie at least 10 times and it's still sad" I reply. "Awwww poor y/n's man turned into dust" he laughs. "Heyyyy" I say sadly. (A/n: Spoilers gone) Noah turns to me and hugs me. I stay wrapped in his arms for a while. Wait. What if Zoe was right. What if I do like Noah?....