Chapter 17: R.E.M

Noah's pov

I walk up the steps to the cabin. I look over to see y/n walking away while putting on my hoodie. I smile to myself. I can't believe I just got a girlfriend. The best one I've had yet. She's funny, pretty, hot, kind, selfless and genuine. Not just one of the sluts that try to hook up with me and leave me the next day.

I step up to the door and open it. I close it behind me. The lights are off. I think I'm in the clear. Suddenly the lights flash on. Fuck.
Brandon, Liam, Ben and the other guys are right in front of me. No sight of Zach. I try to move to the bathroom but Liam holds me back. "Ehhh not so fast where the fuck were you?" Liam says. "Nowhere" I defend "I just went for a walk".

"With who?" Brandon asks. "No one" I reply. "Woahhh whats that smell it stinks" Liam says. "What?" I say. "Dude you smell like a girl" Brandon says, sniffing the air near me. Suddenly I notice the strong smell of y/n's perfume. It's all. Over. Me. Shit im busted I sigh "Fine I was with a girl" I confess. "HA I knew it, you owe me $10 Ben" Brandon says. "Whatever Man" I say as I push past them and walk into the bathroom.

Y/n's pov

Well fuck.
I stare at the girls who are all staring at me. "What?" I say innocently. "Y/n it's two fucking am in the morning we waited for you to get back" Chloe complains. "Sorry guys, I was just busy" I say. "Busy doing WHAT?" Zoe says. "None of your fucking business" I say to her, remembering why she said to me earlier.

She stares at me in shock. "Where did you go?!" Olivia asks me. I realize it's just better off telling them the truth. "I was with someone okay!" I say. "WHO!?" They all shout. "Okay I'm tired I'm going to bed now night" I say as I brush past them all into the bathroom.

Noah's pov

I come out of the stall and Liam and Brandon are staring at me. "Jeez guys a little privacy maybe?" I say. "Who were you with?" Brandon asks me. "I'm not telling you guys" I say. I don't want them to hassle y/n. "Whyyy" Brandon complains. "Was it Zoe?" Liam asks me.

"What? NO!" I tell him. "Well we'll find out" Brandon says. "I know that perfume anywhere, my sister uses it 24/7. It's r.e.m by Ariana Grande. We just gotta find out who has that kind of perfume" Liam says. (Btw if you don't have that perfume GET IT it's sooo good it's like the nicest smelling perfume I've ever used)

"Wtf you guys are so creepy" I say as I walk out the the bedroom.

Y/n's pov

I come out of the stall and see Chloe and Olivia standing right in front of me. "What do you guys want now?!" I say.

"Who were you with?" Olivia asks me. "I'm not telling you, now if you excuse me I need to take off my makeup." I say brushing past them.

Olivia's pov

Chloe and walk out of the bathroom while y/n is taking off her make up. We climb back into our beds since the other girls are already sleeping again. I grab my phone beside me and see that I have a new message.

Liam
Hey. So I need you to do something and it's kinda weird but it's important

Olivia
Sure, what is it?

Liam
I need you to give me a list of all of the girls perfumes in you cabin

Olivia
Uhhhh Okay?

Liam
Thanks x

Liam's pov

"So how is this gonna work?" Brandon asks me. "Well Noah usually dates the girls from 12a so once we get the list then we can see which girl uses r.e.m and fine out who the girl was" I explain to him.