Chapter 6: woah woah woah

Y/n's pov

I walk past Noah's table and smile at him. The girls and I head into the line to get breakfast. Then I see Zoe approaching Noah and his friends. I see her talking to noah, laughing while Noah stares blankly at her . Like he's annoyed. I smirk to myself.

"Why are you smirking?" Chloe asks me. "Oh um nothing" "she was looking at Noah" Jess says. "No! I was looking at Zoe talking to NOAH" I say defensively. "Ha Noah hates her" Chloe tells us and we all start laughing.

We get our breakfast and sit on a bench close to Noah's bench. I start eating my pancakes until Veronica, beside me, shrugs me on the shoulder. I look at her and she nods her head towards Noah, who's staring at me. I look at him weirdly and wave. He waves awkwardly and turns his head away.

A couple of minutes later we hear Samantha speak. "Good morning campers! Today group 1 is gonna play basketball and archery group 2 will be doing the water course and...... and finally group 12 are gonna do some swimming in the lake and then the zip line course. You guys have 20 minutes left for breakfast and then you can go get ready for swimming"

Ali's jumping up and down in her seat. "I love swimming!" She exclaims. "Well finish your cereal Ali so we can get ready" Veronica tells her. I smile.

After a while we finish up and walk back to the cabin to get changed. I look through the window and see Zoe and Abbie sitting in their swim suits giggling about something while looking at a phone. I burst through the door and walk over to my suitcase with the others to follow. I grab my swimsuit and head into one of the bathroom stalls.

I change into this:

I walk out of the stalls and back into the main bedroom

I walk out of the stalls and back into the main bedroom. I throw a T-shirt over me and put on some flip flops. I see Zoe and Abbie staring at me. "What?" I say smirking. "None of your business" Zoe snaps back. I roll my eyes and wait for the other girls to come out of the bathroom.

Once they all came out we head over to the green where the rest of our group was. "Hey" I say to Noah. "Hi y/n" he says back. Noah opens his mouth again but before he could speak Samantha comes over to us. "All right guys let's hit the lake!" She says as she starts walking towards the main field.

I start walking next to noah but Zoe comes up next to him on the other side of him. "Hey noah you excited to go swimming?" She says sweetly even though you can tell she's faking it. "Uh Yeah I guess" Noah replies. "We're gonna have so much fun!" She says. I roll my eyes. "Y/n what did you have for breakfast?" Noah says changing the conversation. "Pancakes" I reply. Zoe huffs and walks over to Abbie. Noah grins "wow! I had pancakes to" He says sarcastically as he puts his arm around me. I lean in closer to him. "What are you doing?" I hiss. "I'm just messing with Zoe just go with it" He says. "Kk" I smile.

We reach the lake and I take in the view. The lake stretches far into the distance with a pier in front of us. Across from us is an inflatable water course where one of the groups are right now. On the right of us are some kayaks with another group in them.

"Okay guys last one to jump in is a pussy" Samantha laughs. I brush Noah off and peel off my T-shirt and shake off my flipflops. I see Noah taking off his shirt next to me. WOAH WOAH WOAH HE GOTTA SIX PACK?! OH DAMNNNN

I didn't realize i was staring at his abs until Olivia calls my name. I whip my head around to face her. "Are you gonna jump in?" She asks me. "Yeah in a se-" I start until suddenly I feel someone push me I wobble of the pier and fall in. I bob back up to see everybody laughing at me especially Noah who's laughing his ass off. "At least I'm not a pussy!" I shout and we all start laughing harder.

I swim towards the pier and I put my hand out. "Can you help me up noah?" I ask him. "Yeah sure" he says still laughing. He takes my hand and I pull him in with me. Everyone bursts out laughing again and they jump in one by one. Noah bobs back up and shakes his head. "You're such a bitch" he says. "I know but what can you do about it?" I laugh. "I can do this" he says as he pushes my shoulders so I go underwater. He lets go and I start to go back up.

I rise up just inches away from Noah. "I could've drowned dumbass" I say pushing him away from me. "Good" He says grinning. "What was that?" I say. "Oh- nothing" he says quickly. I splash him. He looks appalled and splashes me back.

I swim away from him but he starts chasing me. "GET AWAYYY" I scream while laughing. We go out far enough till we're away from the group. "Please noahhh" I complain. "Dont splash me or I'll kill you" Noah says. "Truce?" I say. "Truce" Noah agrees. We float there in silence for a bit till I feel something slimy slide up against my leg. "OH MY GOD" I scream and jump over to Noah. He catches me and holds me. "What?" He says. "A FISH JUST TOUCHED ME EWWWW" I complain. He laughs and lets me go.

"I'll race you back" he says. "Oh it's onnnnn" i say as I start swimming back towards the others. I feel noah splashing behind me. I go faster until I almost reach the group. Suddenly I feel something under me lift me up. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I shout. I look down and see that I'm on Noah's shoulders. "I win" Noah says looking up to me. "Ummm no I win and how are you even standing?!" I say. "I'm on a big rock" he says. "Oh well I still win" I say. "Noooo" Noah says as he bends over and throws me off. I get back up and continue swimming over to Chloe and Olivia who are taking to zack and another boy. "HA I WIN NOW NOAH" I shout to Noah who's still standing in the bank staring at me. "WHATEVER" he shouts back.

A while later we all get out and heads to the cabins to get changed. "Zip lining next!" Ali says. "Oh helll nahhh I hate hights" Chloe says. "It'll be fun cmonnn" I say. "Yeah yeah sure"

We get ready and head over to the zip lining course where everyone else is standing. "Okay guys pair up, they'll be your buddy Incase you get stuck and you need some help" Samantha says.

"Hey noahhhhh wanna go with me?" Zoe asks Noah, who's standing near me. "Sorry Zoe I cant, I already said I was going with y/n" he says. "You did?" I exclaim. Noah turns to me "Yeah remember I asked you in the lake" he says winking at me. "Ohhhh yeah I forgot sorry" i say. Zoe gives me a glare and then turns away to walk over to Abbie.

I see Chloe partnering with the other boy she was talking too earlier in the lake. "I can tell she likes him" Noah whispers to me. "Who is that?" I say. "His names brandon, he's nice" Noah fills me in. "Ohhh kk" I say.

"Lets go guys the highest courses are the blue and red ladders" Samantha explains "You ready?" Noah asks me. "Always" I say as I grab his hand and run over to the red ladder.