Chapter 14: "she likes noah"

(You can start the song now idc HAHAH)

Y/n's pov

3 more weeks fly by. I'm having the time of my life, I'm with my bestest friends in the world having fun. Zach has completely ignored us, thank god. Of course, Zoe's still on my trail reminding me that "Noah's hers" but that's not what I want and I get what I want. There's only one more week left and I wanna make it count. Thankfully I'll still get too see Noah and Chloe as we both live in the same town now. I'll miss Olivia though, and Ali, Jess and Ronnie.

The 9 of us (me,Noah,Chloe, Olivia, Jess,Ali,Ronnie, Brandon and Liam) are all sitting together roasting marshmallows on the glowing campfire that we made, while the other campers are off doing other things with there free time. It's Friday so we have a lot of free time today.

"You guys excited for the dance" Chloe asks us excitedly. "What dance?" I say as I give her a look of confusion. "Every year, near the end of camp we have this dance where we just have fun and dance to music and stuff. It marks the end of a camp year" Chloe explains. "Oh my god remember last year when someone got pregnant" Jess says and I stare at her in shock.

"It's really fun" Noah says next to me, his mouth filled with s'mores as he pushes one into my mouth. I bite it and take it out of my mouth. I swallow as I say "when is it?". "This Sunday" Olivia replies to me "You gotta wear something fancy". "I don't know if I have anything fancy, like dresses and suits and stuff?" I say, finishing the rest of the s'more Noah shoved into my mouth, which is surprisingly good. "Well boys don't wear suits and the girls don't wear overly fancy dresses" Ali tells me. "I don't even know if I brought any dresses" I tell them. "Well let's go look!" Chloe says as she grabs my hand and pulls me up. Olivia follows us as we enter the cabin.

We pull out my suitcase and I rummage around trying to find clothes. I finally pull out the dress I put in ages ago from the bottom of my suitcase. "Will This Do?" I say holding up the dress.

"Mmm it's good, but I think we can do better" Chloe says, digging through her suitcase

"Mmm it's good, but I think we can do better" Chloe says, digging through her suitcase. "I always pack two and I think I have one that would look amazing on you". Then, she pulls out a short sparkly pink dress. "Aha, here try this on" She says as she hands it to me.

I walk into the bathroom and put it on. It fits like a glove and looks good on me. I step out of the bathroom to show Chloe and Olivia. "Does it look okay?" I ask them shrugging. "Woah, y/n you look so hot" Chloe says and we all laugh. "It's fabulous on you" Olivia says. "Thanks guys you're the best" i say pulling them into a group hug.

"Noah's definitely gonna love you in that" Chloe remarks

"Noah's definitely gonna love you in that" Chloe remarks. I blush "you think?". "Oh I know so" Chloe says smiling. "Wait- did I miss something" Olivia asks us. "She likes Noah" Chloe says pointing to me. "WHAT?!" Olivia screams. "Yeah...." I trail off. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU LIKE HIM?!" She shouts. "KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN THE WALLS ARE THIN" I shout back at her. "Sorry, why didn't you tell me?!" Olivia says. "I didn't want anyone to know, I told Chloe cuz she's his sister" I explain. "Okay, well I won't say anything" Olivia tells me. "Thanks Olivia" I say. I take off the dress and hand it back to Chloe.

*skip to sunday morningggg*

My eyes tiredly open. I barely got any sleep because I was too busy texting Noah. Chloe and Olivia are jumping around excitedly chattering non-stop. "God it's too early for this" I groan. "Cmonnnn y/n be excited today is the dance" Chloe says. "Ugh Fine, What are we doin today" I ask her while sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"I think we're just going kayaking and then after we have lunch and then play tennis or something for a while until early dinner and then we get ready for the dance!" Ronnie explains. "Great" I say as I stretch out my legs and get off my bed. I change and we stumble to breakfast.

Once we sit down, Noah and Brandon walk over. "What up bitchess" Noah says as he sits next to me taking a bite from an apple. "Fuck offf Noah, you kept me up all last night by sending me all those stupid vines" I say tiredly. "They're funny okay?" He defends smiling. "But they're not funny when my eyes are practically closing by themselves" I tell him. "Ughh sorryyyy" He says. "It's okay, apology excepted" I say smiling, punching him in the shoulder. "Cmon gust hurry up I wanna go kayakinggg" Brandon says.

*time skip to after kayaking*

"I still can't believe you made us fall into the water!" Noah says to me, dripping. "It's payback from last night" I say laughing as we carry the kayak back. "Ughh you're annoying" Noah complains. "No you are" I say back.

The whole group then gets changed and we go have dinner. After dinner we finally get ready for the dance.