they decided on seojun starting, tzuyu ended up saying 21.

"i dare you to make out with the persons on your left and right." jimin snickered as tzuyu was in between chaeyoung and jungkook.

she made out with jungkook first of course, sex buddies before flirt buddies.

then chaeyoung, the two falling back to the floor, tzuyu on top of chaeyoung.

"ah! that's enough!" yoongi complained.

"okay let's go again!" seojun said, starting again.

taehyung ended up saying 21, meaning he had to get a dare.

"i dare you to shove a banana down your throat." tzuyu shouted, taehyungs mouth widened.

"let me go get a banana!" taehyung eagerly said, jumping up.

he returned with the biggest banana he could find.

peeling the skin off he did so, coughing but brushed it off.

"jesus.. wha- taehyung." jungkook spoke watching the boy deep throat the banana, it turned him on a lot.

"you are a lucky man." yoongi said to seojun, who chuckled.

"you truly are.." jungkook added.

"anyways," taehyung said, putting the slobbery banana on the table, putting the skin back in place, him being embarrassed to show how much saliva covered it.

after playing ten more rounds, resulting in lap dances, spitting alcohol in each other's mouths and more. they decided to call it a night.

"goodnight ya'll, don't stay up too late." seojun said to his friends, picking up his phone.

"if a cat starts meowing, it's mickey. don't pay it any mind, it will stop." taehyung reminded, wishing his friends a good night.

jungkook, tzuyu and chaeyoung in the living room.

jimin and yoongi in the guest room.

jungkooks pov

hiding my boner during that game was one of the toughest things i've done in my life.

i woke up and looked around, grabbing my that was on the charger. i took it off.

4:28am

i had fallen asleep for quite awhile, i woke up after having one of the best dreams i've ever had— let your imagination run wild. (69 with tata✋)

grabbing that banana from the table i headed to the bathroom, "fuck."

i sighed standing before the toilet seat, opening my phone going onto a private browser.

pornhub... i searched.

watching the first video that came to display, i was so desperate for release.

pulling out my dick from my grey sweatpants, i huffed.

throwing my head back, i pumped my cock slowly, focusing on the tip.

dropping my phone as my left hand shook, not being able to focus.

i looked at the slobbery banana in front of me, making me go faster.

"ta-taehyung, fuck." i moaned, sucking in air as i got closer, imaging taehyung sucking me off roughly and messily.

"agh!" i grunted as quietly as i could.

"fucking hell.." i cummed onto my hand and some onto the toilet seat.

peeing afterwards, i grabbed my phone from the floor and headed out.

not forgetting to clean up my mess.

taehyung turned me on so much i jerked off to his slobbery banana?

did i just do that...

that wave of regret rushing over me—telling myself i was never going to masturbate again.

oh god was that a lie.

as i thought of pounding into taehyung while he begged me to go slower.

i wasn't done, so i went for more.

i came out of the bathroom when i heard the birds chirping,, i was in there for too damn long.

🔳

penis.