make me wanna die

Elena’s POV

Elena’s hair was pin straight like usual, a dark brown ball gown clung to her upper body and then loosened from her waist down reaching her knees. She looked around the place, a little frown on her usually straight forehead.

How was she gonna be able to recalling anyone between all this masks and dresses? She sighed and took a glass of champagne from one of the waiter who walked by her.

She knew that Bonnie, Jeremy, Damon and Stefan were up to something. And that it was going down here; tonight. She huffed and started to mingle with the people there, her eyes still scanning the place both in a curious and suspicious way.

Unknown’s POV

Her eyes scanned the crowd, a mask covering her face and a deep red dress clung to her body and went down to little over her knees. A soft smile graced her lips as she tilted her head and watched the unfamiliar yet familiar girl.

She looked just like her…pretty, strong…determent…but she didn’t have the deadly glint in her eyes, nor the smirk that seem to always be present on her sisters face.

Katherine walked closer to the girl and stopped just when she was in front of her. “Elena…I’m Katherine…and before you panic or do anything stupid, I’m not ‘the’ Katherine, that’s my sister. The one that has hurt Damon and Stefan so much is my sister that has used my name. Her true name is Serenity…and she is here…so if you could come out with me, so I can keep you safe….that would be great” she said in one breath and then looked at her smiling. She looked so much like her sister when she was human. The glint of caring and comfort in her eyes and her body language was so innocent.  

Elena’s POV

Elena sucked in a sharp breath as she listened to the woman in front of herself. She trusted her…she didn’t know why, but she did. She was…kind of family after all.

Katherine offered her hand and they slowly made their way out of the house and to the back yard.

“Serenity is my twin sister…she is the one getting the child…the reason you are walking with me, if you stretch it really far we are family…and I will protect you from my sister” Katherine said and looked over at Elena. “She is cold…the only one she has cared for after being turned, is Damon” she added in a slightly weaker tone; feeling the hurt stung slightly as he sister didn’t even care for her anymore.

Elena looked at Katherine and was about to say something when she bent over and screamed in pain, as her stomach started to bleed and hurt like hell. Tears formed in her brown eyes and then she let out yet another scream as her shoulder did just the same. Her body fell to the ground and she started to twist in pain.

Jeremy saw his sister walk out with someone and followed them, hearing Elena starting to scream. He ran over to them and looked from…his sister and to…her look alike. He was about to pull out a stake, when he saw it wasn’t the other girl who hurt her sister.

Katherine looked at Elena when she screamed and blood started to pour out of her stomach and shoulder. She looked over at Jeremy. “Go find Damon and Stefan…Serenity has bound herself to your sister, so what happens to one, happens to both” she said in a rush and then lay Elena down on the ground, nibbling her lower lip. Her face crackled slightly with veins and her gums started to ache.

“Elena…I will give you my blood…you won’t die it will just heal you, ok” she asked and bit down at her wrist, making a few blood drops come out before it healed itself.