Part 12

The next few days have been devastated for both of them, for Betty because she didn't know where he was and was worried for life and Jughead was drugged in a black box. Betty had been investigating, she needed to save him, and the information she'd got so far is that he was with the people who were looking for her, and that he is out of the country, he is in Madrid, where everything started. She got that information from a letter she got.

The letter:

Oh Betty Cooper, you were warned, he was also warned. We told you that he was in danger because of you, but no, your little romance got him in danger. It's your fault.

Maybe, you can save him. You have to come here, to Madrid, where he is at. You have to bring money with you, 100'000 €. If you don't have that, your little boyfriend here is gonna get killed.

Ah! And remember, we are close to your dear mother here, it's easy to get her too. So he careful of what to do. YOU ONLY HAVE TWO WEEKS. If you don't have it, death is coming for a lot of people.

We are watching, we alway are.

She had been having nightmares about it . It was her biggest fear, and she had to get through alone, because no one could know. Just Veronica who had been there for her since day one.

Veronica was willing to pay that money, but Betty refused at first. She also tried contacting her mother, she had to be careful, but no one took the phone.

After some days, only one week left, Betty still hadn't done anything. She didn't want help, but she needed it. "Betty, I'm gonna help you with the money. Not taking a no for an answer, you have to save your mom and lover" Betty just shook her head "but-" Veronica shut her "no buts. I'm gonna buy the ticket to Madrid and I'm gonna give you the money. I'm gonna help" Betty couldn't say no anymore so she just nodded and hugged Veronica. She was so grateful to have her.

The day Betty was taking the flight. She was waiting anxiously with Veronica. She needed to be there now, and couldn't just wait. "Betty calm down everything is gonna be fine" she nodded not being convinced. Veronica just changed to subject to entertain her "you know what's funny?" Betty turned around and smiled asking "what-" and Veronica answered immediately "we met in a flight like this, but just coming here not going there" they both laughed "yes" Betty said making puppy eyes "you are gonna make me cry v" Betty said shaking her head trying to contain the tears. "It's ok" Veronica answered hugging her.

They got in the flight and some hours later arrived to Madrid. It was so hot there, and they were wearing winter clothes. "V I think we should go to my house to get some clothes for this weather" Betty said "that should work for me" Veronica said with a big smiled on her head. They headed to Betty house 45 minutes from the airport.

When they got there the first thing she saw was all lights taken down. When she knocked on the door no one answered so she just got the key under the doormat. They got in the house, it smelled to clean. "Mom?" Betty shouted "Dad?" She continued "is anyone here?" She kept asking but with no response. "I guess no ones here now" she said turning around to see Veronica searching the house, she was amazed of every food in the fridge. "V, let's just get done what we are here for" Veronica nodded taking and apple from the fruit pile on the counter. They got all the clothes and started searching for Bettys man. She had to find him.

( Hope you like this :) I'm definitely not enjoying this story but I'll keep writing it until it's finished. Love y'all <33 )