Part 7

During the night, Jughead had his arms wrapped all over Betty. He was kind of protecting her, not knowing she was in danger.

It was 4am, of a Tuesday. They were both fast asleep. Someone opened Jughead's trailer doors. It was a man, wearing a black hood, you could only see his eyes. He got closer to the couch were the teenagers were sleeping on. He got close to the girl and touched her nose with a knife, she only thought it was a feather, or something similar to that, so she did not care about it, and just kept sleeping.

The man, searched everywhere. Before leaving he left a letter next to their murder board, which was totally destroyed by him. Then he left. Thankfully not causing another murder.

The next day, Betty and Jughead woke up, confused, what happened for them to wake up that way? Jughead with his arms around Betty and Betty being the small spoon in the hug. Just after waking up, and looked where she was, she turned around and saw a handsome boy next to her still sleeping. She just smiled at the moment, and admired. Some minutes later he woke up and saw Betty staring at him, but he couldn't get mad, he just smiled just like she was smiling. Betty got up and Jug did the same.

Jughead went to make some breakfast before school. He did not expect everything on the kitchen table. "Betty!!!" He shouted through the small walls. "What happened jug?" She said getting up quickly and ran, next to the place she was, the kitchen. They both saw their nightmare. Their murder board was completely destroyed. Every picture was broken. They saw and envelope laying on the kitchen table, something that wasn't there before. Jughead got close to it and lifted up. "What is this?" He whispered "I don't know..." Betty answered. They both sat down and opened it. Betty got close to Jug while reading.

Letter:

Jughead, Jughead, Jughead. Why are you getting close to this girl? You don't even know her. But now you know you are in danger. We are going after her if you didn't noticed before. Be careful, now you are in danger too.

You two kids need to stop that shit and let us do our job. I entered the trailer once before while you two were sleeping. I can do it again. Stop investigating, it's not you job.

You are warned.

End

Betty was shaking. They were going after her. "Calm down" he said "I'm here to protect you" she immediately shook her head crying "no Jug, they want me. I'm not gonna out you in danger. I'm stupid. It was clear. Something was off in Madrid, my parents didn't tell me. And now I come here, and things start to happen. Oh my god" she sighed saying the last sentence. "It's all gonna be ok. Don't worry. We are gonna got this man, or men. I'm gonna help you" she nodded and smiled a little while a year rolled down her cheek and Jughead cleared it. Then, they hugged. The situation was perfect. She needed him, and he was there for her. Just perfect.

(Ik this is short. I'm sorry. Hope you like this. I love you all!!)