Part 1

You may know Betty Cooper as a legend in history, and that's true, but she didn't do all of that alone, and it also took time. Let me tell you her hole story since it all began.

Betty, the nice girl that everyone loved. She was an insecure person and she wore a ponytail everyday, just because it made her fell confortable and secure of herself. She was an Spanish girl, but she knew how to speak English perfectly from the cause that she had American family.

One day at school, while she was walking the hall with her friends the principal called her. P-"Elisabeth Cooper diríjase a mi oficina por favor" (T: Elisabeth Cooper come to my office please) She looked at her friends with a strange face, she was confused as fuck. She walked to the office thinking of what she could've done, she was a good girl, she had never broke rules, so that really got her for surprise. When she got there she opened the door to see her mother Alice Cooper sitting next to the principal's table. B-"mamá?(mom)" Alice answered in English. A-"Betty you better start using your English skills..." Betty cut her off not letting her finish what she was going to say. B-"¿se puede saber por qué? (T: can I know why)" Alice sighted and looked dead in the eyes to Betty. A-"I will explain it to you when we get home. Just take all of your things and come here, then we are going." Betty didn't understand still, but she just nodded and did what her mother said before she get punish. 

Betty took everything she had there, her friends were questioning why, but how was she supposed to answer? she didn't know the answer. After taking everything, before she went back with he mom, she said goodbye to her friends in case something bad happened and she couldn't see them again. Then she went back to the office. B-"I'm ready mom, can you explain now?" She nodded. A-"Yes, let me just tell you in the car while we ride home" Betty nodded confused, something really weird was happening. They said their goodbyes to the principal and headed to her moms car,  they sat down and Betty asked the  same question for the fourth time. B-"¿Qué coño está pasando mamá? ( T: What the hell is going on mom?) A-"English Elisabeth" B-"sorry, but i want to know what's happening?" Alice sighted A-"You are moving to Riverdale, with your aunt and uncle. Your father is staying with me here. Madrid isn't a save place anymore." Betty gasped. B-"w-what? What about my friends?" A-"It's all for your safety" The rest of the ride was quite, Betty analyzing what was going to happen, and also texting her friends saying goodbye. All of her belongings were in that house, her home, everything, then it was gone.

They drove to the airport, she could fly alone because she was legal already. ( more than 18 ). She was gonna miss everyone here, there was where she fitted in, what she didn't know was that maybe she was gonna do better friends there, or good friends. She got in the plane and noticed she was sat next to a black haired girl, it looked like she was her age, so she started a conversation, that was gonna be a long fly. B-"Hola(T:hi/hello)" She looked at Betty like if she wasn't understanding and with a questioning look. B-"¿no hablas español?(T:you don't speak spanish?) ??-"no" the girl answered in English, and Betty as the nice girl she was started talking to her in English of course. B-"Hi, I'm Betty, Betty Cooper." The girl smiled at her and responded introducing herself and making some conversation. V-"Nice to meet you Betty!! I'm Veronica Lodge. You have a very good level of English" and with that the conversation started. The thing that they didn't know was that they were going to the exact same town and high school, their paths were crossing and that was a sign for their future.

At Riverdale while they were on the plane.

Riverdale, one of the most silent and innocent towns. But it wasn't that at all. Something happened the day Betty went there, it was not save. It was Monday morning, Jughead Jones one of the weirdos of school went to the principal's office to find his principal dead, with stabs of knifes all over his body, covered by blood and with his eyes ripped off and placed on the desk with a letter that the poor boy traumatized didn't read, that's what caused caos.

( Hope y'all like this. You are learning Spanish with me ahsahjgsdgcsg. Comment your thoughts pls and I love you all stay save!!)