"What do you mean 'still sheriff'." Scott asks us. I look up to Stiles who just stares at Scott knowing he's going to lash out. Scott runs to his bike immediately with anger coursing through his veins. I place my hand on Stiles's cheek and he leans into it whilst closing his eyes.

"Hey, we're sorting this all out. Scott's going to get your dads position back in any way he can. We're gonna find out how to shut this door. Then after all the craziness is over, we can go out on a date." I say leaning up and pecking his lips.

"Can it be in Asgard?" He mumbles against my lips. I laugh and pull away.

"Yes it can be in Asgard, it can be wherever you want." I say as I walk him to his jeep and watching as the sky gets darker. He does a little dance and nearly falls over which makes me laugh. I open the door for him and he points at me with a puzzled look.

"You're supposed to be the princess. I open doors for you m'lady." He says with an accent. I close the door and lift my eyebrows at him, leaning my arms on his open window and leaning in so my face is near his ear.

"If you don't stop with the princess jokes then a mysterious tornado might take your precious jeep away and your girlfriend may stop giving you kisses." I say in a whisper. I lean back so my face is close with his blushing one.

"That was really hot." He mumbles with a spark in his eyes as they search my lips.

"It was supposed to be a threat Stilinski," I groan as I lean back and walk around the jeep so I can sit beside him in his jeep. He just shrugs his shoulders and gives me a kiss before starting the car.

"It was still hot though."

—time skip—

I sit with Lydia and Allison as we watch some films. We are currently on high school musical which I need to watch or I'm a mutant. As Lydia would call me. I lean back on the bed while watching Zac Effron sing and I can't stop smiling at the film.

"So what going on with you and Issac?" Lydia says suspiciously whilst stuff some popcorn into her mouth. Allison looks up from her phone smiling at us both and shrugging her shoulders. I drag my eyes away from the screen and pause it with the remote.

"Nothings going on, we're just friends who talk a lot." She says while smiling.

"Omg you like him!" I squeal and lean forward so my arms are resting on my shins. She shakes her head quickly and stands from the bed and looks down to us.

"N-no I don't. I couldn't do that to Scott," she says sadly while looking at her hands. I stand up and give her a small hug.

"Potato Scotato, don't let anything get in the way of love. Scotty just wants you happy and if he sees you move on, he might too." I say to her and she lifts her head.

"Do you really think so?"

"Al we know Scott was your first love, but you had a reason for splitting and when the time is right for you two then you will get back together. Like Noah and Allie from the notebook. Plus you need some dick!" She says at the end making me laugh at her. I love Lydia.

"I dunno why ur laughing ur a 1700 year old virgin!" Allie points at me and Lydia nods her head. I gasp and put a hand on my chest acting like I'm in pain.

"Hey, I'm only 17 in God years. Plus I wanted it to be with someone that I love and care about," I say to them and they wiggle their eyebrows.

"Stiles is someone you love and care about. Give him some sugaaar!" Lydia squeals. I get all nervous and look down at my hands whilst blushing. I mean I have though about it with Stiles but it never really happened. I smile at the thought of the goofy boy and how he blushes and squirms when he gets shy or excited.

"Do you really think he'd want that? Like he's stressed and I don't want-"

"Jas he definitely wants to? Have you seen the way he looks at you. It's like that scene in titanic where they are just staring at each other like they're in their own world, like it's only them two. He loves you and he does all these cute little things around you." Allison says sitting us all down but the two girls give me two massive smiles. I hug the two of them and hold them tight.

"I- I've never loved anyone before, just my family. What if something happens? I can't lose him. What if he leaves?" I say to them.

"We'll kill him." They both state at the same time which makes me laugh. I smile and nod my head at the girls as they let out girly squeals. We start the film again and all eat popcorn and eventually they fall asleep. My phone shines brightly showing me a cute picture of me and Sti. I look to me phone and see who messaged me. Speaking of the devil. I try swiping the screen like Stiles taught me but it won't work. I hate technology!

Han-Solo❤️: hey ur probably asleep. right now but I just wanted to tell you to be safe and sleep well. Me and Scott are ok and I can't wait to see you tomoz. I love you xx

Leia💕: love you too baby and please if you need anything or can't sleep, tell me. Don't be polite and let me sleep, please just call me and I will be there. See you tomoz. Love youuuu xx