| 1 |

Age 4

Walking up the long path, the girl held tightly onto her mom's hand as she gawked around at the big garden around them, before her big eyes fell on the big castle in front of her. Tall, creme colored, with towers, and mahogany wooden doors, truly a real fairytale castle.

"Is it here mom?" the girl questioned.

"It is dear," the woman nodded at her daughter.

The girl was dressed in her favorite summer dress, a small pair of black Mary Janes with white socks. Her backpack hung big on her back. It was much bigger than her torso, and dropped down over her bum, making her look even smaller than she actually was.

Once they entered through the double mahogany doors the girl immediately gawked at the sight around her, it was absolutely incredible. If it looked like a fairytale on the outside it looked even more magical on the inside.

"Lets go get you to the staff room," the mom bent down to her daughter who just nodded at her, making the mom adjust her small braids, "you'll have to stay there for the whole day, hopefully your nanny will be okay to take of you again tomorrow. Don't worry mommy has nice friends who will look after you."

"Miss Lim, I'm gonna need you in my dressing room, now," a formal woman rushed up to the two, with her skirt pulled up in her hands. She abruptly stopped and let go of her skirt as she looked at the small girl, who slowly moved over behind her mother, suddenly feeling very shy, "who's this?" a soft smile spread on the formal woman in front of them.

"I'm so sorry your majesty," the girl's mom quickly bowed, "the nanny called in sick today, and I had no other choice. She'll be staying in the staff room all da-"

"Jungwon-ah?" the fancy woman called out making the mom of the girl immediately straighten up as small footsteps echoed from one of the hallways and a small boy jogged up to his mom and looked up at her with expectant eyes, "how would you like to play with a new friend today?"

"Yes!" the boy immediately exclaimed with excitement, revealing a small dimple in his cheek. The small girl let out a small smile at how cute she thought the dimple looked before the boy's mom gestured towards the girl, who quickly moved further over behind her mom and peeked out from behind her mom's legs. At this the boy simply couldn't help but smile, it was cute how shy he found her.

"Look who we have over there... why don't you go introduce yourself?" the boy's mom questioned making the boy nod with determination before rushing over and standing in front of the girl as he extended his hand.

"I'm Yang Jungwon," he happily extended his hand before the girl glanced up at her mom. The girl had been told at home that she could not go outside the staff room, let alone talk with anyone who wasn't dressed in the same uniform as her mother.

"Go on sweetie," her mother assured her with a small nudge and a warm smile.

"Lim Jiyeon," the girl carfully replied and shook his hand before he pulled her hand down to intertwine their fingers.

"Lets play," the boy grinned widely at the girl before she hesitantly nodded and let herself be dragged along down a hallway.

"From now on miss Lim, I think you can bring your daughter to work," the boy's mom turned to the girl's mom, "it'll do Jungwon good to have someone around his own age, to play with."

"Are you sure your majesty?" the girl's mother questioned and the other woman just softly nodded.

"He has already taken a liking to her, I think. They'll be good for one another," the woman smiled widely as she glanced down the hallway the two small kids had ran down, "I think he took her to the gardens. She'll like those."

"And when she turns 17?" the girl's mother questioned with a small bit of worry lacing her voice. She was very well aware of how attached her daughter gets to certain people.

"Then we'll see what happens," the queen softly assured her maid before both walked off towards the dressing room, as the Queen had requested.

Meanwhile the young boy had let go of the girl's hand down the long hallway and used all his weight tp push open a bit door that indeed led out to a big garden filled with all the garden flowers you could possibly name along with a white gazebo and a big birch tree standing right by a small artificial lake.

"Mom and dad usually only let's me play out here when a guard is with me," the boy happily turned to the girl with a wide smile as she just gawked at the pretty sight, "do you like it?" the boy had almost bit down on his bottom lip out of pure nervousity, but he quickly reminisced what his dad always told him. 

'A true king never shows nervousity'

"I love it," the small girl admitted and a bright smile spread on the boy's face, "what's this place called?"

"It..." the boy's face immediately faltered in confusion, he was quite unsure of what the girl meant, "it's supposed to have a name?"

"A pretty place like this should have a name, shouldn't it?" the girl questioned and the boy immediately looked around at the pretty sight before looking back at the girl.

"You should name it," the boy stated and the girl immediately widened his eyes at him before he gave her a reassuring smile, as to tell her it was alright to name it.

"Well... mother taught me that Eden means garden in Latin," the girl stated and looked at the boy, "I think Eden is a pretty name for it."

"Then let's name it Eden," the boy smiled widely and grabbed the girl's hand again before rushing over towards the birchtree, on which a small swing hung, just so it could swing a bit out over the water of the artificial lake.