Prologue

Five gods came into existence and created the world known as Magnora. Their names are Elgria, Sinnel, Khenari, Altem, and Petra. Each of the five gods also created a certain being in their own image. Elgria created the humans, Sinnel creates the elves, Khenari creates the atheras, Altem creates the orcs, and Petra creates the dwarfs. The orcs are proud of their hard metal armor and stainless steel swords. An orc's army is not one to be messed with and brute strength isn't all they usually have either. One orc general is said to have both muscle and intelligence. It wouldn't be surprising to see one take down fifteen men in one strike. The orcs have a good relationship with the dwarfs. The dwarfs mine for most of the material the orcs like to use like silver and metal. The trade route between the dwarf and orc's kingdoms is long but very well worth it. An athera is an anthropomorphic owl-like race. The Atheras are too used to being on the ground and cannot fly but are still very light-weight. They usually only have blue and white feathers.

One of the gods Sinnel was crazy and malevolent since the very start as if his whole existence was meant for it. This god goes mad and gives the elves too much power. He even goes out of his way to create something extra known as the 'Seven Star Demons', who had even more power than the elves. These almighty powerful demons were supposedly like generals to the elves. With all the power given to them, the elves decide to try and conquer every corner of Magnora, almost destroying the other four races in the process. The four other gods decide to imprison Sinnel along with the Seven Star Demons for what they have done. The elves are then stripped of their power and become the laughing stock of Magnora for what they've done and with no god to worship.

A forbidden spell was created by a few rogue elves. One that can free any of the Seven Star Demons. If any of the seven demons were to go free, they would stop at nothing to try and release Sinnel who would then wreak havoc on the world of Magnora.

Each of the five races belongs to one of five kingdoms. The humans reside in the Kingdom of Fire. The atheras belong to the Kingdom of Water. The dwarfs originate from the Kingdom of Terra. The orcs are from the Kingdom of Metal, and the elves are from the Kingdom of Wood. This story takes place in the Kingdom of Fire, A millennium after Magnora was created. Deep within the capital of Luminar is a seventeen year old boy named Sol Lumer. Sol was adopted into the royal family that rules over the Kingdom of Fire. The people had always felt uneasy about Sol. He doesn't share the royal bloodline like his siblings do and growing up Sol always had a witty and laid back personality, someone who wouldn't fit to be a king. It wasn't so much Sol's pranks that kept everyone on edge, it was his unknown past and no one knows where he came from. That information was only held by Sol's adopted parents, the king and queen. Not even Sol himself knows the origin of his past. What's just as strange as that however was Sol's unnatural red eyes which may hold the key to finding the truth about himself and wherever he came from.