CH 08 - Water bottle and their uses

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm...You got a good point mister Turkey hair. Come Fish bait, You're spending the rest of this rising morning with me" I slowly said with a smug attitude before slowly dragging the emotionless fish bait out of the bar with me "Hey (Y/N)! At least apologize!"

I quickly look at Jean to give her a kind smile "How about.... no?" I ran away from the bar with a smile on my face before sighing and looking at the sky

Here I was expecting to get some good and quick info about this 'Fatui' or whatever but nooooo turkey man has to give me the DIY instruction! What a bad person I say! "Ah hello, instructor...?" I turned around as fast as I could and looked at the guard on duty, A woman! Hmmm... there were only a few women in the knights "Hnnn... Lucia was it? I believe your one of the new addition to the team" The female guard nodded at me " Yes Instructor, It's an honor to be accepted" I laughed before noticing something "Ah... You haven't taken the bracelet off yet?" I pointed at the glowing Black bracelet that I had handed out to each of the guards

You might wonder when? I handed those out during the Training of the first batch and tasked them to hand out the rest, These bracelets basically Tracks and list every exercise the user has done. Although there is no way to track how many times you completed it, It will ping every day to notify any missed task and I manually train them!

Who invented this? Of course, it had to be me!

....

No that was a joke... It was actually Miru! Yeah that Miru who was my Summon, She made this bracelet thingy when I said I wanted to train and tada, she made one and I just happened to 'Borrow' a box of those in the 'Storage'

"Ah, It is to help me keep me motivated to train" I nodded and smiled "It is good to know that there is someone in the knights who is motivated to become strong" she laughs a little before shaking her head "ah no sir! I just wanted to be a normal knight who follows orders and is strong enough to defend this city"

I quickly patted her shoulder "The last person I have heard that line from was this one guy who wanted to be average but he became an actual mc protagonist" Lucia quickly raised an eyebrow "Sir?" I sighed before shaking my head, Fate will change your life if you keep wishing to be like that Lucia...

"E-er... Anyways Instructor, may I ask why are you dragging  a child tied to a stick?" I quickly looked at the lifeless Paimon before looking back at Lucia "Fishing" She tried to process what I meant for a minute before seemingly concluding "Ahhh I see! Instructor, I suggest you and her fish over to the far left side of the lake, there is quite a lot of fish over there"

I slowly nodded and thanked her for the advice before heading off to the location... I wasn't expecting that but oh well, won't be charged with Paimon abuse now! A bucket of Fish here we come!

[ Back at the Bar...

Diluc: As expected from a 'Knight' of Favonius...

Jean: I'm really sorry about that...

Charles: Sir Diluc...

Diluc: Yes Charles?

Charles slowly points at the sack that (Y/N) threw

Diluc: Use it to repay the damages the 'knight' has done, Back to our conversation

Charles: but sir... It's labeled as 'Money I saved up after evading tax'...]

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+==+=+=+=+=+=

[ Lumine's POV ]

The work just keeps on coming and coming...

As far as I could remember I was supposed to go to a hideout and retrieve the stolen lyre but before that, I have to go and Find Klee because she went missing and not only that...